Religulous - Irish release? (1 Viewer)

pissypants

Is Religulous getting an Irish release?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

but the contempt is what makes it!

If media atheists like dawkins / maher / hitchens weren't so often such smug pricks the ideas they promote might get a lot wider acceptance. And those jump-cut to stock footage gags were cheap and unfunny.

If media atheists like dawkins / maher / hitchens weren't so often such smug pricks the ideas they promote might get a lot wider acceptance. And those jump-cut to stock footage gags were cheap and unfunny.

I'm not sure quite what the correct tone to take with adults who believe in lies, magic and fairy tales is, but between those three, I think they have it right.
They're not dealing with some benign force - religion is a force for hatred in the world and should be exposed for the corrupting fallacy that it is.
To say the gags were cheap would be to imply there was some respect due. There's not. Fuck 'em.

Thanks for the link, nice one.

Damn right. Dawkins especially. What a cocky prick. He practically admits it as well, saying he's not a diplomat or words to that effect. This movie looks like !zed !zed

it looks like it was edited by an eppo

p.s fuck bill maher

I found it hard to watch to be honest. The whole film is so condescending and self serving. I can just imagine him giggling and mocking everyone who contributed to it in the editing room. The only thing he's proven with this is that he's an asshole. There's plenty of your beloved evidence for that there Bill.

Yeah, it's not a particularly insightful piece of work, imho.

I don't think he's going for insight, just laughs.
It's light entertainment.
I was expecting it to be better though, I like his show.

Those trying to cure homosexuality and conmen getting rich off the gullible deserve whatever mocking they get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back