Religious fervour outside Stringfellows (1 Viewer)

spiritualtramp said:
By the way - that woman who is camped outside Leinster House all the time. Anyone know what her buzz is?

O'Rourke raises plight of Dáil protester
Jimmy Walsh

Seanad report: It was awful that a lone figure would protest outside the gates of Leinster House on Christmas Day when senators would be warm and cosy, said Seanad leader Mary O'Rourke. She said Marie Therese O'Loughlin would spend Christmas on the pavement.

Ms O'Rourke hoped Ms O'Loughlin would get an assurance, perhaps in writing, that her case would be considered by the Residential Institutions Redress Board under the aegis of "some other of the institutions".

Terry Leyden (FF) said Ms O'Loughlin wanted the Morning Star home for mothers and children covered by the redress scheme.

He thought this should be permitted, especially at Christmas.because she did have a case. Ms O'Loughlin had told him she would maintain her protest until next Christmas, if necessary.

Paul Bradford (FG) said the Minister for Education had explained that the difficulty arose because the redress legislation did not provide for assistance to those taken to Magdalen laundries and other such places when they were over 16.

If they had to accept that the board's deadline for the receipt of applications had passed, he believed a scheme should be introduced to accommodate the hundreds of people not covered by the present one.

there ye go. from the irish times.

spiritualtramp said:
By the way - that woman who is camped outside Leinster House all the time. Anyone know what her buzz is?

Pete's post is pretty convincing, but I'm pretty sure it's Ursula Halligan

20050920135313_The%20Political%20Party_lg.jpg

And you don't wanna know what her tits look like.

I dislike lapdancing clubs, and mr Stringfellow, and religious protesters.
This thread is no place for me..................

Last Friday there was a paper lying on my table in the pub and it had a big bit about how he was planning to build a strip club in Belfast and that the DUP would be stopping this filth. You think you have it bad with just ordinary stupid Christians down there, get some presbetyrians down there and you'll know what its all about

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back