redbox wankers (1 Viewer)

i heard htey were spraying everyone they didn't like the look of with Fart gas so they wouldnt' be able to score - that's a fuckin bitch move right there.

andrew

spiritualtramp said:
what happened ?
from Ie-dance:

Subject: Redbox Friday 30th January

I can safely say I wont be going back to the Redbox again. The most unbelievable show of irresponsibility I've ever witnessed from a "club". People could have been very seriously injured that night due to downright incompetence by the staff. Been going to the Redbox since I was 18 (5 years ago) and I've had enough now. I've heard the stories, I've seen it before, but this was going too far.

In case some of you dont know what I'm talking about, there was a power cut at 2.45. There were massive crushes after that and all the bouncers did was stand there or walk off. They wouldnt give anyone their coats, we had to leave in the freezing cold and lashing rain and come back the next day. There wasnt a word out of the bouncers or the management about it. From what I hear there were people trapped and panicking in the ladies toilets, not to mention people being hurt in the crushes towards the cloakroom.

I could talk about it all day. In short, the place should be shut down. It's only a matter of time before there's a loss of life in that place.

yes. i was there. i was taking a piss when the lights went out. it was so dark i couldn't get my cock back in my trousers. i used it like a blind man's cane to find my way outside, where it was so cold that my poor cock froze to my leg, what with all the sweat from dancing and everything. i asked a bouncer for a cup of lukewarm water to help me free it but he just laughed in my face :(

theres another yoke written from a bird who was in the jacks
and everybody was being shoved into the dark jacks by the mosh outside
as the jack started to fill up there was very little air inside with
no windows or other doors , and a couple who had been trampled started havin panic attacks in there too
eventually when people started guessing there was a fire some of them just
decided they had to force they way out and risk hurting others

bouncers were doin nothing apparently

when theres a big dj there on weekends they pack them in like sardines

ive been for shit in there like it before
memorably garnier touring unreasonable behaviour

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back