recording question (1 Viewer)

needtokill

Website
www.thumped.com
Hey,I know I had a thread like this up aaaages ago, but anyone know of any decent cheap-ish folks to record with around Dublin?I was just about to mail Eoin Whit and then realised he's on tour when we need to record,which is a bit of a pisser..any other reccomendations for other studios or what have you who are affordable, have some understanding of heavier music,and aren't knobs?

yeah, i realise that's gonna narrow the field massively.But if it saves me having to deal with someone who thinks their "production ideas" is more important than the tunes,then so be it.

Anyone handy with a four track even?

I'd suggest Mark O'Connor down here in Limerick (The Kiilling Spree recorded their seven inch with him) is well into the rock and the roll. Was just with my friends band (Les Enfants Terribles) all yesterday while they were recording with him.. 20 min ep in two days.. Recorded, mixed and master even..

When are you looking to record? I'd be interested in doing it. Tried to PM you details but cant.

I've recorded some bands from these parts before, have the gear etc, possibly the space too.

When are you looking to record? I'd be interested in doing it. Tried to PM you details but cant.

I've recorded some bands from these parts before, have the gear etc, possibly the space too.

some time in February..think we might be sorted ,but drop us a line anyhoo
[email protected]

(oh yeah - Aongus/Lids..we have a band email address now..woohoo!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back