Record Store Day 2010 (1 Viewer)

Anybody know who played in Road at 5.00pm? Villager dude had to cancel - was stuck in Belgium cause the sky isn't working.

Autumn Owls, I believe. Was only interested in the Beach House 12", but there was no sign of it anywhere. Waaaah.

So, it turns out there was a pressing problem with our Slow Loris RSD Comp, in that the plant 'forgot' to press the music on the discs... Sincerest apologies to anyone that picked one up. We've used these same manufacturers for years and have never had a problem with them in the past... Here's a link to download the full Compilation with artwork: http://tinyurl.com/y5qps64 You can download it and burn it onto the blank disc you got yesterday!

Sincerest apologies to anyone that picked one up. ... Here's a link to download the full Compilation with artwork: http://tinyurl.com/y5qps64 You can download it and burn it onto the blank disc you got yesterday!
Thanks boss, I indeed picked up a copy in road along with the factory records 10". Cheers for putting up a download link.

I heard there was 500 total,but 100for uk(and ireland I suppose). I also don't trust the pressing numbers for some of the records.

yeah i asked that earlier in the thread. releases that were supposed to be quite limited seemed quite plentiful in dublin.

I've seen the QOTSA 10" listed as being limited to 500,the copy I bought is number 2929.

yeah exactly...mine is 1170!

whereas my copy of Metallica/Black Sabbath is 0433 of 1000.

i cant make out if my copy of the knifed knifography lp is 009/317 or 089/317 though! :)

the record store day comp can be ordered via their website now too. Which is good news for people like me who were too sick to go into town last saturday.

Bought this in real life yesterday. It's really deadly. Love the individual sleeves too - mine has a litle sparrow pecking away at some grub.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back