Record shops in Portrush (1 Viewer)

Nope there's no record shops in Portrush that i know of but occasionally there's a record fair on a Saturday in Portstewart town hall -found a couple of gems at it!

There are absolutely no record shops in Portrush, Portstewart or Coleraine. The only thing is HMV, but that is utter shite.

But as Jonnie said, try and look up dates because there is always a record fair in either Portrush, Portstewart or Coleraine and you can get some really good stuff (albeit it can be sometimes on the pricey side).
Failing that, there are loads of charity shops. You'll have to look carefully, but sometimes there are some real gems even though you have to have a rotten luck to find anything worthy.

Will be there for the whole of this weekend Mel. Crap I thought there was bound to be something there record shop wise. It made the punk history books for yer man from The Outcasts being in a bad motorcycle crash there... or maybe that wouldn't make the history book. Roll on Portrush rock!

That is the shite thing, there are loads of bands that play loads of different stuff up on the coast but fuck all record shops and only one really used venue.

Will be there for the whole of this weekend Mel. Crap I thought there was bound to be something there record shop wise. It made the punk history books for yer man from The Outcasts being in a bad motorcycle crash there... or maybe that wouldn't make the history book. Roll on Portrush rock!

I head up on Sunday morning and come home on Friday.

pink.jpg

No record shops Mel, but if you just hang on until the sat, there's a gig (see above).

Mind you, on the friday there is a gig at the Retro. Not sure it's your cup of tea, but LaFaro, which play some dirty rock, are playing and a night at the Retro is always good craic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back