Reclaim the Streets (1 Viewer)

trianglegrrrl
I would love to go but
1. my mum keeps bribing me not too and DAMMIT it's working. we might be going to dundrum instead. cue sad ashamed smilie
2. i just know it's going to turn into a student nudity riot. i like riots but coming up to the JC... no thanks. brain damage will not help me learn German past tense.
3. WHAT IF I DIE????? okay I ran out of reasons. I'm not ruling out going but we. shall. see.

definitely the most bizarre list of reasons why you shouldn't go to something i've ever seen! none of those excuses are acceptable young lady, if ya wanna go, go. you'll have major fun!

trianglegrrrl said:
I would love to go but
1. my mum keeps bribing me not too and DAMMIT it's working. we might be going to dundrum instead. cue sad ashamed smilie
2. i just know it's going to turn into a student nudity riot. i like riots but coming up to the JC... no thanks. brain damage will not help me learn German past tense
3. WHAT IF I DIE????? okay I ran out of reasons. I'm not ruling out going but we. shall. see.

are you serious???
1.if your ma 'bribed' you never to leave your house again, would you?
2. go to RTS .|..| or zu hause bleiben und sprachen die deutsch fur mein Junior Cert... !bog weigh them up against each other. the only thing you can get brain damage from at RTS is drinking too much or a football smacking you on the head. (i recall flying footballs last year)
3. what if you die???? are you fucking kidding me? there are no emoticons to describe what my reply to that would be.

You're 15 and you go shopping with your ma. When the revolution kicks off at the RTS you're going to have your fucking back against the wall when we burn down Dundrum. Junior Cert girls are always the hottest, but I can't fight for an anarchist utopia with a hard on. It will slow me down and make me an easier target. Best not to go, young lady, for the good of the struggle.

the strange guy said:
You're 15 and you go shopping with your ma. When the revolution kicks off at the RTS you're going to have your fucking back against the wall when we burn down Dundrum. Junior Cert girls are always the hottest, but I can't fight for an anarchist utopia with a hard on. It will slow me down and make me an easier target. Best not to go, young lady, for the good of the struggle.

a simple life rule, oly:
if you can't do it with a hard-on, it's not worth doing.

the strange guy

hahaha, aw that made my day, granted it was a pretty shit day, but still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back