Recently Purchased (2 Viewers)

I tried Golden Discs in Stephen’s Green with no luck, not likely to be in Liffey Valley anytime soon but that price is a lot lower than I was expecting.

Nun Attax/Five Go Down To The Sea/Beethoven-lp not played this yet,but as I was looking through the book with it,it seems they have made the unforgivable mistake of mixing up the order of the songs. Made even worse as its 3 different bands too.

The Radiators-ghostown 2xlp
The Pacifics-stout! 7"

Pre-ordered the new Bob Dylan record, felt I deserved the limited edition 180g olive green vinyl. Doing my best not to stream it on Spotify so I can relish the first play when it arrives.

Also ordered Fela Kuti's Roforofo Fight from Discogs so im hoping the post doesn't leave me waiting...

I pre-ordered the new Fiona Apple album on vinyls, also they're doing a pressing of her 1999 album on vinyls for the first time. I'm normally against cd-based on albums being rereleased on vinyls just for the sake of it but exceptions can be made, no?

Also Manic Street Preachers - You Love Us EP on 12" - got sadly audiophile-y about the sound on this one, throwing about words like "crankable."

oh and, the usual Prince stuff - His Majesty's Pop Life / The Purple Mix Club double 12" - last year's RSD nonsense reissue of a Japanese 80s promo release. Tru fans are already ordering the Japanese only CD release of it.

Martin Green Presents: Super Sonics – 40 Junkshop Britpop Greats, Various Artists, 2CD
Harmony In My Head: UK Power Pop & New Wave 1977-81 Various Artists, 3CD Boxset
John Martyn - One world CD
Various Artists - Follow The Sun (Rare Australian folk rock from the 70's) CD
Various Artists - Ah Feel Like Ahcid: 24 American Psychedelic Artefacts From The EMI Vaults CD
Vinyl Williams - Azure (blue marble vinyl) LP

picked up the most recent Utopia Strong 12". 2 really good side long tracks taken from live shows. Was a bit concerned that the sound would be a bit shite but it's not at all. Kind of regret passing on their first 12" of these sorts. (they are a little pricey though).

The cover is a lino cut print on a card sleeve. Ink was still wet in the package, had to surgically remove it from the poly bag it came in

Bought Gold & Grey by Baroness on Vinyl the other day. Epic packaging.

Related: some grand sales at the moment. Got a pair of Superdry jeans for half price.

Adrian Younge Presents Venice Dawn: Something About April CD
Fiona Apple - When the pawn....... CD 1 eura in a charity shop

Last edited:
Web Web - Worshippers lp
Jakobb Skott - Instrumentality lp
VA- Tribute To Dead Moon 2x10"
Esplendor Geometrico - Arispejal Astisaro 2lp
The Kenny Clarke-Francy Boland Big Band - Off Limits lp

had too look up that to see what it was.
mad to think they found a full Stooges concert from 1970 after 50 years.
Greg Shaw from Bomp! always said there had to be a live recording out
there but if even he couldn't find it i thought it must be a lost cause.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back