Recently Purchased (2 Viewers)

Buzzo

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2002
Messages
6,083
Location
I live my life in taxi cabs
Website
www.iprt.ie
As suggested by Gary- what's your latest find?


Today I bought:

Sibelius- Finladia (Halle Orchestr)
Davey- The Brendan Voyage (played by Liam O Flynn)
Monteverdi- a bunch of shit (English chamber orchestra)
Mozart- Paris (symphony # 31 in D Major), Divertimento # 11

(The Servite shop for a quid each..... yesss)
 

SONYMEGADRIVE

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2002
Messages
21,114
Location
america
Wormo said:
As suggested by Gary- what's your latest find?


Today I bought:

Sibelius- Finladia (Halle Orchestr)
Davey- The Brendan Voyage (played by Liam O Flynn)
Monteverdi- a bunch of shit (English chamber orchestra)
Mozart- Paris (symphony # 31 in D Major), Divertimento # 11

(The Servite shop for a quid each..... yesss)

nothing good then?

arrived today:



(truely outstanding voice overwork from myself, fancygoods and george mcflyy - bless)

and awaiting:




(The Bird With The Crystal Plumage, Cat O'Nine Tales, Phenomena)
 

the departed

New Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2004
Messages
8,062
Location
the 'hide
GORILLAMUNCH said:

(truely outstanding voice overwork from myself, fancygoods and george mcflyy - bless)

)

this guy is a hero.
he copied his entire thesis from the internet(or so i hear) yet is one the only people to go on to actually make a film and get it released.(and approved by george a.)
 

hiadudiad?

Well-Known Member
Supporter
Joined
Sep 8, 2003
Messages
19,038
Solutions
2
Location
A white house with a folly
ive been so busy filesharing that i havent bought anything for ages except for a solid eye glow in the dark 7" i got on ebay a couple of weeks ago. its got "its a salon" on side a and "the rooster flew over the barn" on side b.

 

george mcfly

My Name Is Prince.
Joined
Apr 12, 2001
Messages
9,767
Location
Alphabet Street
g-stereotypical said:
this guy is a hero.
he copied his entire thesis from the internet(or so i hear) yet is one the only people to go on to actually make a film and get it released.(and approved by george a.)

i didn't approve this film
apart from the deadly zombie sound effects it's a bit of a jive bunny of scenes lifted directly from better zombie movies

at least it's not as bad as land of the dead though eh?

tee gee!
 

Kid Lovebeach

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2004
Messages
2,651
Location
the analog mountains
Website
nickthinks.wordpress.com
bought:

six organs of admittance: new one
tv on the radio: return to cookie mountain
yo la tengo: today is the day (1 euro!)
black dice: miles of smiles (ditto!)
20 years of dischord boxset.

magic'd from the interweb:

comets on fire: avatar
no neck blues band: qvaris
isis: mosquito
william basinski: disintegration loops 1
mount eerie: lets get out of this world
bonnie prince billy: new single
we jam econo.

no complaints.
 

outoftheblue

Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2003
Messages
198
Website
Visit site
I finally got my copy of Hefner's Breaking God's Heart. Yay!
Other things:
Her Majesty - The Decemberists
Road to Ruin - Nina Nastasia
Tallahasee - The Mountain Goats
 

GARYXKNIFEDX

Well-Known Member
Supporter
Joined
Feb 5, 2003
Messages
19,441
Solutions
1
Website
Visit site
fucked Up-genarations tape
Cider-they are the enemy 7"
Dirty BS-7"
Tranzmitors-bigger houses,broken homes 7"
Tranzmitors-look what you're doing 7"
Tramzmitors-some girls 7"
Municipal Waste-hazardous mutation lp
Rammer-suffer 12"
 

Users who are viewing this thread

We're listening to...

  • Hatchback
    Hatchback
    Cochise
    Hatchback

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads

Top