Rebellion Festival - Blackpool (2 Viewers)

I flew into Manchester a few years ago and got the train to Blackpool. Took about 2 hours iirc. Trains seem to be regular enough too.

I flew into Manchester a few years ago and got the train to Blackpool. Took about 2 hours iirc. Trains seem to be regular enough too.
sound romaan, thanx for the info, sounds like a plan.

another question from the rebellion fest virgin..... approx when do they put up the exact dates and times that bands are playing, and would there be big name bands playing on the thursday night, or is it a lower key affair?
ie, if i arrive on friday, is there a chance i could have missed the amebix playing on the thursday night???

Forget when the band timings/dates are announced but while it's true Thursday is more of a low key event than the other nights it has year by year also became 'more' akin to the other nights.

Not a great reply but......

Ste, from a regular wasted goer things can change on the day, however I'd suggest just heading over on the friday unless there is something on the Thursday that you specifically want to see. Pm me if you want hotel info etc:...
sound, thanks napalm!

One thing is you can't use the word savage at this fest...Savage is a metaller's term and while there is the odd Ska band at this fest this is def a metal free zone.

Sorry.

can't believe theycan make money on this at that ticket price. The amount of bands I would miss due to being overgargled would break my heart.
once you got to see the test tube babies and splodge you'd be golden. janer, any chance you'd throw up that max splodge photo again?

The original story I used with that pic by the way

"Punk party animal of all time Max Splodge from Splodgenessabounds (Splodge)
Who when Lars mate was punching strong plastic beer glasses with his fist and doing lots til he had bloodied knuckles, Max Splodge walks by looks at this and picks up the really sharp plastic beer glass and proceeds to chew it and swallow it all!!!!!!"

The original story I used with that pic by the way

"Punk party animal of all time Max Splodge from Splodgenessabounds (Splodge)
Who when Lars mate was punching strong plastic beer glasses with his fist and doing lots til he had bloodied knuckles, Max Splodge walks by looks at this and picks up the really sharp plastic beer glass and proceeds to chew it and swallow it all!!!!!!"
no better man for the job. when is someone going to get it together to organise a max splodge bingo night in dublin??

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back