Rebellion 2008 latest..... (1 Viewer)

Janer

Website
www.youtube.com
BLACKPOOL LINE UP 2008 ……so far….

COCKSPARRER, STIFF LITTLE FINGERS, THE COCKNEY REJECTS, THE REZILLOS, THE DICKIES, BAD MANNERS, BOOMTOWN RATS, THE SWEET, AGNOSTIC FRONT, CONFLICT, THE BUSINESS, SUBHUMANS, NEVILLE STAPLE, VOODOO GLOW SKULLS, MANUFACTURED ROMANCE, JOHNNY MOPED, NAPALM DEATH, THE CRAVATS, ANTI NOWHERE LEAGUE, UK SUBS, VICE SQUAD, DISCHARGE, 999, UPROAR, DEADLINE, CHELSEA, EDDIE AND THE HOT RODS, THE TOASTERS, SPUNGE, SUBWAY SECT, JET BRONX AND THE NEW FORBIDDEN (featuring Loyd Grossman), ABRASIVE WHEELS, PETER AND THE TEST TUBE BABIES, SONIC BOOM SIX, THE LURKERS, THE BLAGGERS, SHAME ACADEMY, BLOOD OR WHISKEY, ARGY BARGY, NECK, THE VIBRATORS, GOLDBLADE, THE VARUKERS, BROKEN BONES, ENGLISH DOGS, THE CRACK, TOTAL CHAOS (USA), LONDON PX, P.A.I.N., THE DISRUPTORS, INSTANT AGONY, RANDOM HAND, THE AGITATORS (Belgium), LOS FASTIDIOS (Italy), JC AND THE DISCIPLES, STAGE BOTTLES (Germany), INCA BABIES, RUBELLA BALLET, TEXAS TERRI BOMB (USA), CITIZEN FISH, A HEADS, SPLODGENESSABOUNDS, MDM, THE MACHINES, NOTSENSIBLES, GROWN AT HOME, PICKLED DICK, FAST CARS, TV21, DRONGOS FOR EUROPE, CHURCH OF CONFIDENCE (Germany), THE PLAGUE, THE AMAZING SPACE FROGS, HOLY RACKET, THE RESTARTS, CHOKIN SUSAN (USA), PLAY DAISY, 4FT FINGERS, OUTL4W, KNIFE EDGE, BLITZKRIEG, SICK ON THE BUS, HIERDEROOSJES (Holland), CRASHED OUT, STRAWBERRY BLONDES, BAD Co PROJECT (EX OXYMORON) (Germany), FAILSAFE, LOVE AND A 45, DRAGSTER, CRIMINAL CLASS, RED ALERT, FRONTKICK (Germany), THE GRIT, MORAL DILEMMA, JB CONSPIRACY, INTRO5PECT (USA), FULIBULUS, THE ACCELERATORS (Belgium), MOUTHGUARD (Australia), RIOT SQUAD, PICTURE FRAME SEDUCTION, SECTION 5, MOLOTOV COCKTAIL (USA), THE RABBLE (New Zealand), PARANOID VISIONS (Ireland), DEVILISH PRESLEY, FIRE EXIT, THE DUEL, 1000 HERTZ, SHORT BUS WINDOW LICKERS, RUNNIN RIOT, THE DEAD CLASS, THE RESIGNATORS (Australia), HATEFUL, DANGER’S CLOSE, MIDDLE FINGER SALUTE, THE GUILTY PLEASURES, DIPSOMANIACS, RADIO DEAD ONES (Germany), DEAD HEROS (USA), HEAD CLINIC, FANDANGLE, MANGLED, THE SYSTEMATICS, THE BLAME (USA), VERBAL WARNING, MONKISH, EAST END BADOES,
BIZARRE BAZAAR STAGE
CHUMBAWAMBA acoustic, CHAS & DAVE, DR AND THE MEDICS, SPUTNIK 2, THE GLITTER BAND, NEVILLE STAPLE unplugged, FRANK SIDEBOTTOM, ED TUDORPOLE, STEVE DREWETT, TED CHIPPINGTON, GOLDBLADE, BABAR LUCK, BABY BOOM, TV SMITH, NICK CASH, JC CARROLL (MEMBERS), ATILLA THE STOCKBROKER, JOHNNY ONE LUNG, MAX SPLODGE, ARTURO LURKER, PAUL CARTER, CAPTAIN HOTKNIVES, SID AND ZILLAH (RUBELLA BALLET), EDDIE SHIT, KUNT AND THE GANG, CHRIS BUTLER, THE CASUAL TERRORIST, TINA LEE, JONNY TURPETINE, CRAIG TEMPLE (MORAL DILEMMA), DIRTBIRD, RENEGADE BURLESQUE, Comedy from:- Ben Schofield, Chris Brooker, Lou Saffire, Stuart Wilde, Susan Vale + lots more to come.................

There will also be the second annual PUNKART exhibition (www.myspace.com/punkartuk) , a brilliant new photo competition (watch out for details on website and myspace) and an improved children's area.

lloyd grossman?

DP_Grossman.jpg

the boomtown rats? what line up?????? i'd nearly go to laugh at geldof if he's playing!

on a better note - the notsenseibles " im in love with maggie thatcher" is an all time lost classic.

huh, didn't notice that, just went straight into slag mode. wouldn't mind going along for a look at this actually, depends how much of a laughable rip-off it is (i'd pay up to 10 quid)

when and how much is this,id love to see some of these bands,especially cocksparrer
One of the guys from Cock Sparrer let slip b4 that they were not allowed to play after last Octobers gig until Rebellion, part of the "exclusivity" rights, they are extremely popular.

Had pretty much decided on not goin to this since it's such a fuckin rip-off but the line-up's gotten a lot better since I last saw it....
How do you figute it is a rip off?
If you get the ticket for 65 sterling that is basically 85 euros for 4 days and over 100 bands....or a little over 20 euros per day, this includes fantastic facilities at teh venue, never any trouble and proper booze, only thing is some people would say booze is dearer then normal but its still cheaper then Dublin.

Tis better to support today's punk scene than the punk scene of the 1970's early 80's. Load of old bastards sucking the last bit of cash out of it. Anyway a lot of the reformed bands playing at the festival were shit back when they were around so surely they'll be even shitttier reformed.

CHUMBAWAMBA- Acoustic. JESUS FUCK, the icing on the cake

not my thing but if that's what you're into, why not. i'm looking forward to headlining the second stage of crustbellion 2028.

the boomtown rats? what line up?????? i'd nearly go to laugh at geldof if he's playing!

I know there was a huge bust up and falling out between Geldof and the other band members over royalities or something. So, dear auld sir bob won't be playing i say.

:rolleyes:

Tis better to support today's punk scene than the punk scene of the 1970's early 80's. Load of old bastards sucking the last bit of cash out of it. Anyway a lot of the reformed bands playing at the festival were shit back when they were around so surely they'll be even shitttier reformed.

CHUMBAWAMBA- Acoustic. JESUS FUCK, the icing on the cake

Easy now !! some of us old bastards grew up with and love those bands

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back