Rebellion 2008 latest..... (1 Viewer)

I'd be into goin for the UK Subs for one thing.Quality gig from them in Amsterdam last time.

While I'm not a fan of Acoustic sets the Acoustic stage/hall is a fantastic place to get the head together and get ya breath back, it is so draining been at a 4 day fest which starts at 12 noon and finishes around 2am/// and the jacks are cleaner in the acoustic hall!

Plese, bottle the Los Fastidios singer for me. I bet none of you know that he 'used' to be a nazi in one of the biggest neo-nazi organizations in Italy (and if he is still alive and nothing has happened to him, he must still have something to do with those nazi cunts). So yea, put his name on a bottle and throw it at him for me.

Personally i would just go for the usual anarcho stuff such as Discharge and Subhumans. But i am absolutely gobsmacked that Napalm Death are playing this, ye would never expect that folk to play at a festival like Rebellion.

Plese, bottle the Los Fastidios singer for me. I bet none of you know that he 'used' to be a nazi in one of the biggest neo-nazi organizations in Italy (and if he is still alive and nothing has happened to him, he must still have something to do with those nazi cunts). So yea, put his name on a bottle and throw it at him for me.

Ah now I don't think yer man Enrico is a nazi! Los Fastidios are a well known anti-fascist band. They also are big on animal rights and gay rights etc so if he was ever part of "one of the biggest neo-nazi organizations in Italy" I'd say he's left all that stuff behind him.

i'd be standgn up for enrico on this one also, a sound chap. will email and ask him on here, these things are best sorted out at source

Unfortunately won't be going this year. Would definitly recommend though, especially if you're into your UK82 stuff, i.e. REAL PUNK!!

!ninjaaaa Don't panic with that last statement...just trying to stir Nooly into a head-spin

Don't worry Dan, for once we are in complete agreement. It looks fucking horrible if you ask me.
In saying that, I can't wait until Rebellion 2028, when I get to reform Complan and we headline for 20 million Euros! Yeah!!! And then Blood Or Whiskey try to go on instead of us.

I feel like the only person on the planet who thinks Rebellion is the biggest pile of bollocks ever. Fuck it and it's predictable, pish line up.
So Dan and Madge you know the day time bands fairly well? The bit I enjoy most are the day time sections of Rebellion, bands I've either got their stuff or are brand spanking new, I really can't tell the differance between the support bands at Irish gigs and the support bands at Rebellion, both are up n' coming and DIY. Obviously when I'm drunker later on in the night I like to see the old school bands I grew up with as a sing song, to me it's a perfect weekend.

Don't mind Cormacs view btw, he had no specs on so was totally all out at sea. :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back