Rebellion Festival - Blackpool (1 Viewer)

fukin amebix! one of the main reasons i was going to the bleedin festival! can they not be fined or something for pulling out of this at the last minute???

Amebix just posted this bulletin on myspace:

"Amebix regret to announce that they are now unable to attend this year¹s
Rebellion Festival due to recent changes affecting the short tour planned
for August.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause to anyone specifically
attending the festival to see the band play live, however the Rebellion
Festival line-up will undoubtedly provide a range of alternative
performances which will hopefully compensate for our inability to attend
this year.

BRVA
Amebix"

SHITE!!:mad:

no gods, no masters, no show

Howiya. Saw the show in Dublin down temple bar and it rocked fantastic night. I heard that they are playing in Antwerp on the 15th of Aug and that its going to be the last gig. Ever! WTF???

last gig ever, for 2009 i reckon! judging by how successful the reunion gigs have been this year, they will be doing the reunion thing every year to top up the amebix pension fund

judging by how successful the reunion gigs have been this year, they will be doing the reunion thing every year to top up the amebix pension fund

Fuckin hope so, if they keep selling out i'll keep enjoying the gigs. Any other band who sell out are hypocritical bastards though, especially all the ones who play at Rebellion.

Aaahhh another minion from Cormac's DIY school of hate!

As has been pointed out numerous times there are plenty (and in fact the majority of bands who are playing) up and coming bands or bands from some obscure part of Europe, now that is hardly selling out.
Rebellion works out cheaper per band than any other gig I know and then there are the pre and post Rebellion gigs in small hidden away pubs.
You should try it some time the way some people try table tennis. :p

Minion, ha! Would ya ever get over yerself, I couldn't give a shite who's playing, I'm sure who ever's goin will be fairly drinking and merry making though.. as for table tennis.. ..whah?

Sorry that was a bit harsh

croatia-1266_s.jpg

Howiya. Saw the show in Dublin down temple bar and it rocked fantastic night. I heard that they are playing in Antwerp on the 15th of Aug and that its going to be the last gig. Ever! WTF???

NOW THATS WHAT I CALL A FIRST POST!

HOWDY PARDNER!.|..|:)!ninjaaaa

Thanks very much like. new to this. My children told me to grow the fuck up. Har har. Thought I would give it a try. hi

last gig ever, for 2009 i reckon! judging by how successful the reunion gigs have been this year, they will be doing the reunion thing every year to top up the amebix pension fund

LOL. I think a new album would help the pension fund considerably. .|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back