REAPER HEADMELT AREA (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 261
  • Views 30K
  • Watchers 4
The level meter is too small on the audio window, you have to use the mix window to get levels otherwise the default theme is fine, i couldnt be bothered changing it

options -> layouts -> track panel.

i migrated to 4 at the weekend, better now than halfway through mixing like i did last time. used the 32 bit for osx 10.4.11 although my machine is 64 bit (shouldnt matter really) and it works grand, although ez drummer has died somewhere in the transfer. the changes in 4 are great, if they are changes - i read the manual for about 10 hours yesterday. they are either changes or things i just didnt know.

Yeah, you can do it with the hardware outputs but not the internal reaper send and receives. I asked about it on the reaper forum. I'm not as concerned about this issue as I might appear, my computer isn't very powerful though so there's usually desperate efforts to free up CPU

Freeze that shit!

I forgot about that

I still don't think you can record audio by routing it from one track to the other like that.

i'm pretty sure i actually did this a few nights ago, i was messing with a delay and wanted to track it so as some effects are very heavy on the macbook.

i had a send going to a new track.
armed the destination track.
solo the destination track.
press record, and it should bounce down.

pretty sure that was it basically.

ehm i just had it on input one, default, however thats gonna pick up room ambience, so i think set it to 'record output' and it didnt pick up ambience. i dont know why but it works.

literally all i've done is mouse drag the send from source track to destination track and hit record.

You're just being awkward!

Edit ..RECORD OUTPUT? Are you fucking serious..thats it?Ahh here...

ehm i just had it on input one, default, however thats gonna pick up room ambience, so i think set it to 'record output' and it didnt pick up ambience. i dont know why but it works.

literally all i've done is mouse drag the send from source track to destination track and hit record.

I do believe you'll find I said that about 3 days ago

I'm so stuck for words for this thing I'm making here I'd nearly write a song about this

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back