re: bitterfuming thread/warning (1 Viewer)

CrazySexyCool said:
hello.
i met hag in a pub last night and he was crying, crying because of what he had said about andy. what he meant was that he wouldn't piss on a person who said that to him after breaking his amp if they were on fire... i'm sorry, he was kind of speaking in tongues but hopefully you'll make sense of it. he suspects andy is not this kind of person and finds it really really hard to imagine andy saying something like this to someone (he started coughing and laughing at this, but then crying again)... he said the whole thing reminded him of the time he stole someone's lunch when he was in primary school, his mum had eaten his own lunch when she came in drunk the night before and he was so very hungry. everyone suspected him of stealing the lunch but he wouldn't admit it, he sent 5 boys to hosptial that day, all the time with telling nutella smeared across his face. with that, hag slumped to the floor and started chasing tail.
i guess the message behind all this is that you're surrounded by nice people, you gotta be nice too or else you'll get busted or bust someone else or someone else will just scream "BUSTED" really loud. either way, it's not nice to be unhelpful to helpful people. where will you go when all the helpful people have gone or simply hate you? to the unhelpful people? yeah right. i almost forgot, his parting sentiment was F.O.A.D.
I wish my posts were as cool as this

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back