re: bitterfuming thread/warning (1 Viewer)

Ex-User (1947)

hello.
i met hag in a pub last night and he was crying, crying because of what he had said about andy. what he meant was that he wouldn't piss on a person who said that to him after breaking his amp if they were on fire... i'm sorry, he was kind of speaking in tongues but hopefully you'll make sense of it. he suspects andy is not this kind of person and finds it really really hard to imagine andy saying something like this to someone (he started coughing and laughing at this, but then crying again)... he said the whole thing reminded him of the time he stole someone's lunch when he was in primary school, his mum had eaten his own lunch when she came in drunk the night before and he was so very hungry. everyone suspected him of stealing the lunch but he wouldn't admit it, he sent 5 boys to hosptial that day, all the time with telling nutella smeared across his face. with that, hag slumped to the floor and started chasing tail.
i guess the message behind all this is that you're surrounded by nice people, you gotta be nice too or else you'll get busted or bust someone else or someone else will just scream "BUSTED" really loud. either way, it's not nice to be unhelpful to helpful people. where will you go when all the helpful people have gone or simply hate you? to the unhelpful people? yeah right. i almost forgot, his parting sentiment was F.O.A.D.

hag also said that kirsite thinks too much of helself... "doesn't she know 'the end' is only ever used when you know what you're talking about?"
he also said that she can be unjustly mean to fiachra some times too. he also said that sarah should go into politics...

CrazySexyCool said:
do you like... "smoke the doob"?
no way man what gave you that impression,foul habit and illegal to,i really am offended by this kind of interrogation

hello bus full of snakes (snigger tee hee hee snigger / swagger)
actually, he had no pants on... is that a thing of his?

snakybus said:
hi crazysexycool

when you met hag did he have his pants on? I bet he didn't

1........2..............................................3..............................................................................................................FUCK OFF!!!

Latex lizzie said:
..hi hag.

people, this has nowt to do with THE pants, as in 247, just pants in general, as in "underpants", "I think I've soiled my pants" and "take your pants off"

Pants Off is a song that Hag likes, and we often josh around about taking our pants off

really

you're all pants

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back