rarely used insults (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter mark
  • Start date
  • Replies 152
  • Views 13K
  • Watchers 14
on the 16A to the airport before christmas, heard some kid (with an outrageous second division footballer haircut) call some other kid "a lick". hadn't heard that in fucking ages.

When we were kids my friends Dad invented KROD as a word for us all to use which looking at it now is pretty awesome, looks like it has the power of tons of meanings and not just DORK backwards.
Hey! KRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWWWWD!

We invented loads of words now that I think of it.
Hoogent Falls was hash for some reason. Or simply Hoogent.
Gunter was to fix something in a completely shit and bad way. Or, generally to fuck something up in a badly thought out way. Named after a german lad in our class. That one took off as well.

There was more. Cant think of them now.

We invented loads of words now that I think of it.
Hoogent Falls was hash for some reason. Or simply Hoogent.
Gunter was to fix something in a completely shit and bad way. Or, generally to fuck something up in a badly thought out way. Named after a german lad in our class. That one took off as well.

There was more. Cant think of them now.

My Ma used to call me a Gunterer, meaning that I lashed around doing things (like DIY jobs) and broke stuff. I don't know where she got the word from - maybe James Joyce.

My Ma used to call me a Gunterer, meaning that I lashed around doing things (like DIY jobs) and broke stuff. I don't know where she got the word from - maybe James Joyce.

oh really?
we used that all the time. There was a lad in the class who was half german, so we called him Gunter. Cause... its the best name ever.
He was totally brutal at fixing things and stuff, so we said that he "Guntered it", ie guntered it off with a cold chisel and a block hammer.
And then siliconed it back on.
And then we all started to use it in metal work class. Maybe it was the other way around then. That we called him Gunter cause of his guntering and the german heritage was just co incidence.

Yes, well, emm, as you can see *rubs chin* as small amount of guntering went on to get that bit in, but, like its straight now, and, you'll not see it when the whole thing is dipped in powder coat.

Hoogent falls was definitely our invention though. One or two of the lads thought we meant "having a wank" or something.
I'm off out the back, hoogent falls an all.
Oh right. I'll be out in a second boss.
*shocked looks*

oh really?
we used that all the time. There was a lad in the class who was half german, so we called him Gunter. Cause... its the best name ever.
He was totally brutal at fixing things and stuff, so we said that he "Guntered it", ie guntered it off with a cold chisel and a block hammer.
And then siliconed it back on.
And then we all started to use it in metal work class. Maybe it was the other way around then. That we called him Gunter cause of his guntering and the german heritage was just co incidence.

Weird coincidence or wha? :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back