Rare Vinyl (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter W.
  • Start date
  • Replies 65
  • Views 7K
  • Watchers 8
Liiadain said:
Yeah, me, glyn and our crazy jokes... we make a hell of a team!
Weirdly enough you were actually at that gig that I heard it at... it was that one with cold war that you and levinge came down to cork for when i was but 16...
No,I remember.I sang "Blind Kings" very badly with Dagda that night, which probbably sounded like someone being killed, but I don't remember hearing the voice.Ditto Endstand.I was at that too, didn't hear it.Have heard a lot about it, but never heard it.Maybe only certain people can, like in the "Sixth Sense".."I hear dead people" maybe??

That endstand gig i have photos of.Maybe the ghost lady is in them.I must have a look.

Ed, why can't ghost be pos?Isn't that..erm..life-ist??

ian bastardcore said:
Ive got a video of that gig ... is it on the video i wonder?
I dunno. As far as I remember the song was Attenoux...althought I can't be sure. I just remember that there was a long instrumental and quite melodic bit in it that blew me away, I hadn't remembered hearing it before and always looked out for it since but that's the only song with a similar bit to it that I can think of, maybe the song was changed around or maybe it was a different song that isn't even played anymore. It was right at the end of the set...I vaguely remember some fucking horrendous bonechilling shrieks throughout the dischordant, Neurosis-ey bit towards the end before the melancholic bit. It's worth a listen to the video anyway...let us know, I'd like a copy if it is cos it was a pretty special moment maaan.

my parents house seems to be haunted.. really generic ghost moaning noise happens once every couple of years and freaks the fuck out of us..

No sex jokes.

Re: creepy woman

Corm said:
I dunno. As far as I remember the song was Attenoux...althought I can't be sure. I just remember that there was a long instrumental and quite melodic bit in it that blew me away, I hadn't remembered hearing it before and always looked out for it since but that's the only song with a similar bit to it that I can think of, maybe the song was changed around or maybe it was a different song that isn't even played anymore. It was right at the end of the set...I vaguely remember some fucking horrendous bonechilling shrieks throughout the dischordant, Neurosis-ey bit towards the end before the melancholic bit. It's worth a listen to the video anyway...let us know, I'd like a copy if it is cos it was a pretty special moment maaan.
I always heard it near the end of Atenoux also. First time we ever played it live was Cork I think which was the wailing womans debut live (non) appearance. I remember Crispo asking who in the crowd had a mic and was screaming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back