Rare Vinyl (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter W.
  • Start date
  • Replies 65
  • Views 7K
  • Watchers 8
thats fuckin mad ... i once thought i saw some sort of apparition staring at me in the mews but i was heavily under the influence of rather strong drugs at the time though.......... probably just the drugs.

about ghosts,
My granny moved in to my house a few years ago and after a few months she died and i have now moved into her bedroom my new bed is over the spot where she died kind of freaky , .. if i open my eye's really fast i see some wierd ass colour's in the night(maybe i have fucked up eye's) and freaky shit happen's but it's all cool because my granny was deadly .. so if she's haunting my room it's all good ..

LordJaysus: Three people died in the building, as far as we know. One was shot in the head downstairs, one hung himself in our jacks and the last one I saw wheeled out in the morning after dying of a heroin overdose in the pub. Beat that.
And we all know about the sessions being so fun that it sent one of the tenants to Alcoholics Anonymous, never to return.
As for your 'rotting guy next door' story, surely it could be argued that we all 'live next door' to 'the rotting slaves of the system'?
Smithfield's ghosts shits on your little boy story. We were in the kitchen talking about the ghost and I said there's no way I believed in it. Just then a pint glass that was beside me cracked diagonally as if it had been sliced by a sword and the top half just slid off and smashed on the floor. That night I could hear someone walking over my bedroom, three steps then what sounded like someone falling to the ground. I went up on the ladder and there was nothing there but old newspapers and a plastic christmas tree. I went back down and it happened three more times. Fuckin cool.

Goatbastard: I bet it breaks her heart when you have a wank.

whose house was raided for guns?

also, oly your ghost story wins.. proper scary..

ah come on.. im intrigued.. put it in story form!

The pub we lived above was a seriously hard INLA pub. I lived there for around two years and I never went in. Never said anything to the bouncers, nothing. It was nice knowing that it would be unlikely the gaff would ever get fucked with considering the company we were keeping. A pig owned the building, funnily enough. He bought a new merc every year, leather seats, the works. Anyway, the pub and our gaff gets raided. It was no secret what kind of pub Bo Derrols was, but still, no one was expecting a load of plain clothes police to knock at the door with a valid search warrant. Luckily there was nothing dodgy in the gaff apart from the usual 'We love authority' posters. No one got brought down the station or anything, they just went through all of our stuff and then eventually stumbled on the picture of the toy gun. Of course the pigs nearly wet themselves with excitement and then had to dry themselves off. That's it. Hardly the maddest story of the house (there's good ones involving fire brigades, scumbags breaking in to steal our knives, night vision camcorders and johnnys exploding in other people's faces), but bear in mind when you fools look back at Leinster Square with teary eyes: we lived in the punkest gaff before you spastics even heard what you can do with Imperial Leather.

I was in both smithfield gaffs in my youth.

North King St was always a dodge area. 14 men were killed and buried in their basements in 1916 by the Brits and no-one ever went to trial (unavenged deaths = ghosts!). In 2001 documents kept secret since 1916 were released by the PRO in London.They show that in late April 1916 the North King Street area of Dublin was the scene of the heaviest fighting. One officer, Captain Bowen Colthurst, later described as mentally unstable, shot six people in cold blood, including the pacifist Francis Sheehy-Skeffington.Six years later Kevin Barry was caught after shootin a solider guarding a bread delivery just by where the Tap pub is now. Two chinese students were murdered in March 2001, the last summer youse lived there (over by Blackhall pl.). The guy that did it burned down the house to cover his tracks. You know the Four Seasons pub opposite our old flat, that used to be a brothel sometime in the forties or fifties, all the doirty hoors would march together to mass on Sundays.

Thomas saw some mad police fights from yer oul gaff didn't he. Some vague meory of a mini riot. We saw all our neighbours pucking the heads off each other one night and De Renzy thought it would be funny to shout abuse at them, I had to drag him awway from the window!

Pigs did find a cosh made from a length of electrical wire about 8cm in diameter, like the big outdoor cables, that they got very excited about in the bottom of the hotpress. Guess they had to dig through an unhealthy amount of dodgy socks to find it coz none of us had ever seen it before.

ian bastardcore said:
i once thought i saw some sort of apparition staring at me in the mews

Embiggen that statement boss I'm curious if it is anything like Lisa Marie's story. Have you ever seen the Japanese movie 'Eye'. Well creepy little staring little boy ghosts galore!

seaners said:
Embiggen that statement boss I'm curious if it is anything like Lisa Marie's story. Have you ever seen the Japanese movie 'Eye'. Well creepy little staring little boy ghosts galore!
on karens birthday , two years ago or whatever it was , we all went back to the mews after much madness and eh i think a few people went upstairs to annoy john when he was in bed. i stumbled in to see what was going on and anyway after a couple of minutes the light went out and we all just left the room . any way the door was open and i looked back and i was sure i was looking at someone just staring at me,freaky shit but as i say i would just put it down to being fairly fucked.

jaysus now im gonan be all freaked in the mews, seriously though im ina net cafe getting spooked now, never been a good one for the ghost stories, there apparently is one in my sisters room back home, she kept seeing this little boy in her room, just an image in front of the mirror then it would walk back into the wall, fuckin mental, her room used to always freak me out, still does, also for a while there she got really into the darker side of occult stuff until one night she woke up with this mist hovering above her and a really bad feeling in her stomach, it freake dher out so much she aint really into her darker side of the occult anymore, it mightn't scare ye but im right next door to it.

Anyhoo all that made me real paranoid of ghosts and i always thought milltown had one, and not that one in the corner, dunno what that was but the night i heard a fuckin weird noise comin from corm's room even though it was just me and sarah in the house, she as sceptic as fuck and she heard it too, sounded half way between a babies cry and a cat but apparently someone told me that its a foxes mating call, and we did live real near the dodder, still i dunno it freakd us both the fuck out. So since then i've always had to chekc new gaffs for a ghost vibe and since we are gonna be looking for one this week, my ghost sense will be tingling. mmm ghosts.:eek:

Well oly , if my granny is haunting my room she only doe's nightshift's(around the time she died) .. so it's pretty safe to have a wank in the day .. Oh well i'm pretty skeptical but it would be deadly if it all was true because at least you can look forward to death so you can haunt the shit out of people .. and all you pervoids can perv on people way out of your league .. and also i think imaginary friend's are ghost's(maybe ?) .. my brother had one at a young age and they had some freaky conversation's .. ... ..

the strange guy said:
when you fools look back at Leinster Square with teary eyes
i look back at it more with a sense of depression and gladness that i'll never have to be there again.

spuded said:
jaysus now im gonan be all freaked in the mews, seriously though im ina net cafe getting spooked now, never been a good one for the ghost stories, there apparently is one in my sisters room back home, she kept seeing this little boy in her room, just an image in front of the mirror then it would walk back into the wall, fuckin mental, her room used to always freak me out, still does, also for a while there she got really into the darker side of occult stuff until one night she woke up with this mist hovering above her and a really bad feeling in her stomach, it freake dher out so much she aint really into her darker side of the occult anymore, it mightn't scare ye but im right next door to it.
you've been listening to too much deicide is what it is.
much to my disappointment (or relief, seeing as i live on my own and am irritable enough anyway) i've never seen a ghost, but kenny got woken up by a see-through figure touching his knee the other day, and then when he opened the curtains it disappeared, and now i'm scared to sleep next to him.

Oh and my ma was once sharing a room with her friend and her friend woke up to see my ma standing at the window and lying in bed on the other side of the room at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back