• Thread starter W.
  • Start date
  • Replies 65
  • Views 7K
  • Watchers 8

W.

fuck dialectics
Since 2000
anyone who didn't go to the party in kilcoole last night is a poser.

yeah even i was there, good party all the same, pretty leinster square at some points, it was nice to see people dishing out bottles of absinth, mm good shit, what wasn't so good was geting the bus back in the morning without havign a cigarette.

grey hulk grey hulk grey hulk... *oh god i hope i don't piss in this taxi*

greyhulka.GIF

pissing.jpg

dr. who could not kick the grey hulks ass..

grey hulk has the power to help me hold it in, dig?

the strange guy said:
Jesus lads, get it together. Smithfield totally pisses all over Leinster Square.
eoin pissed all over leinster square, and the only time the floor got a clean was when i puked up a cup of tea and mopped it up with a copy of irish wives.

Yeh, but Leinster Square never got raided by pigs looking for guns, never had people die in the building, never had a ghost that lived in the attic or had two junkies living in the gaff (with all the hilarity which ensued). I could go on, but then I wouldn't want to embarass anyone who still thinks that Leinster Square was the king of mad gaffs.

Such tales are surely ghastly but let me spin you a yarn of days gone by, of a house that was part legend part nightmare...

Two was the counting of the number of opium fiends in the flat above the Post Office (the same cursed ones btw) and they hung on like limpets for a lot longer than in your posh Smithfield residence. The people that died in Bo Derrols shuffled of this mortal coil long befoore you got there, while it is true to say that we never had anyone die in our house, the guy next door was rotting for weeks just the other side of the paper thin wall of our bedrooms before his putrid corpse was discovered. We didn't have a ghost there but there is one in the mews according to Lisa Marie of 'Seamus and Lisa Marie' fame. She reckons she saw a little ghoul boy staring at her in our bathroom (maybe the mildew made her hallucinate). Altogether more frightening than the vague inexplicable clatterings of your abode I think you will agree. The PO also had strange men climbing up the drainpipes and into the living room at 4 in the morning and trying to pass themselves off as officers of the law carrying out a drug raid, weird middle-aged charachters who claimed they were dangerous bank robbers and kept calling up, strange plants that grew from behind the cupboards that aren't known anywhere else on earth, an electrified area all around the constant wet carpet by the sink, a giant phallus made only of butter, plate smashing competitions, a gaping hole where the kitchen window should have been and also the odd visit by cops.
Of the residents little is now known, one is in prison, one ended up in psychiatric care, one disapeared exactly one year ago today after after a series of crazed assaults and mysterious stains, another took to living as a medieval peasant and as for myself I shudder to recall the full horror of those unspeakable days, my mind reels and the twitches return...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back