Random Photos (1 Viewer)

Some lazy yokes.

354348399_74120a7492_b.jpg

Here, lala is that first picture ice or falling snow?
I've spent the last day trying to figure it out to no avail.

Here, lala is that first picture ice or falling snow?
I've spent the last day trying to figure it out to no avail.

i took it from a chairlift. so it's looking down onto a river that's frozen over with trees on either side. it was not snowing at the time; that's just snow frozen on the boughs.
fucking beautiful. i never get tired of looking at things like that.

fucking hell, that's deadly! and one hell of a climb!
while i was there some dude hiked it 3/4 of the way and fucking snowboarded down it. jeeeeesus.

My dad's in his mid seventies now but I'd say given the chance he'd love the challenge of snowboarding! He did go back to celebrate his 25th anniversary of the climb and went up and around the summit in a helicopter!

Were you there recently La La?

I've only been there in Summer but there was still snow on some of the walks I went on.

My dad's in his mid seventies now but I'd say given the chance he'd love the challenge of snowboarding! He did go back to celebrate his 25th anniversary of the climb and went up and around the summit in a helicopter!

Were you there recently La La?

I've only been there in Summer but there was still snow on some of the walks I went on.

wow. your dad is a legend! imagine saying you summited the matterhorn. deadly. i was there the week before christmas - it's honestly too amazing to put into words. id say its just as beautiful in summer too. give me the alpine life over a beach any day. ;)

i took it from a chairlift. so it's looking down onto a river that's frozen over with trees on either side. it was not snowing at the time; that's just snow frozen on the boughs.
fucking beautiful. i never get tired of looking at things like that.

It looks deadly with the snow on top of the ice too.

I figured the trees were trees alright. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back