Random Photos (6 Viewers)

inneresting; i've been there twice, and neither of those times were those horrible bits of paper stuck to the wall. we are talking a few years back now, but ugh - the way it looks now is growse! it used to just be a smattering of different names scrawled on top of each other. the paper needs to go, big time.

verona's pleasant though, innit?

by the way, that "Lauren + Bobby" thing isn't mine. though there's definitely two of my lauren + (insert guy i fancied at the time) up there. no doubt buried under chewing gum - quelle romantic :rolleyes:

It doesn't look too bad. Part of me actually likes it, in an album cover sort of way. I think I prefer the idea of the chewing gum, which can just be scraped off ready for the next lot....There's another one up on my flickr page which has a german letter in dire need of translation.

Verona is very pleasant but a bit too exploitative of the whole "romance as commodity thing" for my liking. Still, needs must. I loved the Castle 'cos I got to see one of my favourite paintings (Caroto's "Red-Haired Youth Holding A Drawing").

253579728_f9c1bb1926.jpg

That in Milan?
Yeah, part way up Il Duomo. Saw these japanese girls all yabbering away, sitting there and it just looked like a deadly pic. A quick wave and point and they were grand.

It was funny, because they went from yabber to silence followed by giggles galore. Probably think some pervy Oirish guy is going to stick the pic on a weebsite somewhere.

As if.

which happens to be my favourite city in the entire world. you lucky sod! great pics - capture it well.

love the east meets west of the last one :)

cheers, was only there for a few days tho as it was work related. Did skip out and had a wander at every available oppertunity; theres only so many hour of aids related lipodystrophy you can bear hearing about in one go!!
Cool cool city, would love to go back and have a propper look round. The only city Ive been in the states where most people seemed friendly rather than agressively polite...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back