Random Photos (3 Viewers)

The memorial itself
PICT0241.jpg

PICT0243.jpg

PICT0275.jpg

PICT0296.jpg

lads which do yis prefer; colour, sepia or black and white?
i didnt know which one to post. taken about an hour ago. they were all taken seperately - the colours werent changed on photoshop or anything.

DSC04668.jpg

DSC04669.jpg

DSC04670.jpg

i didnt know which one to post. taken about an hour ago. they were all taken seperately - the colours werent changed on photoshop or anything.

DSC04668.jpg

this one. more dynamic or somethin

EDIT: well, not dynamic per say... but i just...i like that one ok!!!!!

some random snaps from out the bus window on the way home from work this evening

St. Stephens Green
P9250009.jpg

Civic Offices roof
P9250044.jpg

Houses on Manor Street
P9250055.jpg

Couldn't agree more...
P9250056.jpg

Office Building @ Halfway House
P9250059.jpg

Tree down the road from me
P9250082.jpg

The colour one, definitely.

I'm with Dudley on the no B&W/Sepia etc., on digital. Better to take them in as colour and convert to B&W. Or take them in as RAW, which I assume you did there.

My favourite way of doing that is to import as Colour and convert using Alien Skin Exposure's B&W settings.

I find that the b&w/sepia is better done through iphoto or pretty much any program than on my camera. Although I do find that the cam is better than my last two digitals. Have a Konica Minolta Z3 at the moment. Like it a lot. Previous two were Fuji.

Juliette's gaff, Verona. (yeah, the fictional bord). All the fickle gobshites post messages prefessing their love for themselves/each other/whoever on this wall. Actually on chewing gum, by the looks of it.

It's very reminiscent of Windmill Lane.

I suppose it's romantic, but I just thought it was a bit too commercial. Me and my cold black heart.

239099862_9bc0c357c0_o.jpg

inneresting; i've been there twice, and neither of those times were those horrible bits of paper stuck to the wall. we are talking a few years back now, but ugh - the way it looks now is growse! it used to just be a smattering of different names scrawled on top of each other. the paper needs to go, big time.

verona's pleasant though, innit?

by the way, that "Lauren + Bobby" thing isn't mine. though there's definitely two of my lauren + (insert guy i fancied at the time) up there. no doubt buried under chewing gum - quelle romantic :rolleyes:

Juliette's gaff, Verona. (yeah, the fictional bord). All the fickle gobshites post messages prefessing their love for themselves/each other/whoever on this wall. Actually on chewing gum, by the looks of it.

It's very reminiscent of Windmill Lane.

I suppose it's romantic, but I just thought it was a bit too commercial. Me and my cold black heart.

239099862_9bc0c357c0_o.jpg

Apparently there's an international hot air balloons hootenany in Athlone all this week. It'll be on all week if any of you are going to be in the area

We knew nothing about it until we saw the things floating over us. It was pretty cool......

253000088_bb6f399d0e.jpg

253000089_bdbe83fbd9.jpg

253000091_fa0fd2a307.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back