Random Photos (1 Viewer)

which one is it? i've read about the x1 and x5 - and the x1 takes 8 minutes to scan a 35mm slide at full res?
also, how easy is it to get time on it on a saturday?

which one is it? i've read about the x1 and x5 - and the x1 takes 8 minutes to scan a 35mm slide at full res?
also, how easy is it to get time on it on a saturday?

Not sure if it is the x1 or the x5. And I can't tell you how fast it is on 35mm - I have only used it to scan 4x5. That takes a few minutes all right. But I don't think you would use one of these things to scan a whole roll of 35mm, at least not at the highest res. So yeah ... Not much help ... Been meaning to bring out some 35mm just to try it out. Now that I think about it I reckon it's the x1 but not 100 per cent about that.

I haven't tried booking on Saturday but have never had a problem during the week. I don't think it is used very much at all .....

5166041845_4efeac60c6_z.jpg

it's a community arts centre in tallaght, just beside the last luas stop. they've a hasselblad film scanner there you can use for €2.50 an hour. they retail at $12,000 or $20,000, depending on the model (we're not sure which one they have).

in b/w related shizz - hugh, whats the name of the darkroom your use? has it survived these recessionary times??

The lightroom .... But no, it didn't survive.

Have been going back to the gallery of photography occasionally but doing more scanning and bits of digital printing as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back