Random Photos (2 Viewers)

Re: picture a week (idea)

Shannon Airport, around 0430

FJC231205005.jpg

this is my favourite collection of portraits. i have the book back in dublin - it's stuffed with gorgeous images of tibetans. he's taken stuff in other countries too but havent seen much of that work; i believe it's in the same vein though :)

Yama-web2.jpg

ShiloBenba-web2.jpg

Igor said:
H8N, how do you get such great colours, both the pictures on this page have fantastic depth.

I only shoot daylight/portrait emulsions (Fuji Pro 160C and Pro 800Z) when I use colour film, which are meant for shooting skin tones outdoors/with a flash and are corrected for the large amount of cool blue light (IE the sky) which would be present. Indoors, under tungsten and/or fluorescent lighting, without a flash, you get a very specific colour cast. I also love shooting outdoors under cloud cover in the late afternoon, you get that lovely diffuse bright light which is slightly surreal...

siberia.jpg

Ust-Barguzin, Siberia.Bunch of us heading off on a crueling 8 day trek though the mountains to Lake Baikal.One german, one Irish(me) and the rest Russian.

sarajevo.jpg

Chess players in downtown Sarajevo.

prague.jpg

TV Tower, Prague.

zanzibar.jpg

Fishermen, Zanzibar island.

zanzibar2.jpg

My little house(for a week) in Zanzibar.

I'm pretty crap when it comes to taking photos.I also havea cheap camera :(

La La - great pics!

rimbaud - thanks! x
ICUH8N - your pics are amazing. the manhattan one....the word that keeps coming to mind is 'sexy.' i think it's the flowing lines and the colours? gorgeous.

i was out and about on a job, and i took these today.

DSC03722.jpg

DSC03726.jpg

DSC03727.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back