Random Photos (5 Viewers)

Post.jpg

is this film? either way, i love it. sunbleached.

Cheers. It is film, yeah. Tmax I think. Scanned from a negative .. haven't made a print of it yet but may do so tomorrow ....

in terms of film scanning, beware of neopan processed in gunns - they use rodinal developer, which gives very contrasty results with neopan film, and my scanner sometimes can't cope with the contrast.

in terms of film scanning, beware of neopan processed in gunns - they use rodinal developer, which gives very contrasty results with neopan film, and my scanner sometimes can't cope with the contrast.

i have two rolls of neopan processed by them. in some shots i thought the contrast looked deadly, in others, a little muddy. it's all still a learning thing for me though, so im just delighted if i can get a print from them at all :)

(that said, i already prefer the results i get from ilford film)

2772487856_56c5812ff1_b.jpg

2772480030_d496b88cb9.jpg

2771650045_1585283d24.jpg

That hour or so last night when the sky kinda cleared up, and I pitied all those people from countries with clear blue skies and no clouds.

i just discovered this to be true. the neopan film looks shit in teh scanner. the contrast is all over the place!

i just discovered this to be true. the neopan film looks shit in teh scanner. the contrast is all over the place!

Just checked the last few I posted up. Both the tree one and the fence-post in the field are Neopan processed in Gunns. Both look pretty good to me though there is a lot of contrast there ......

Just got a roll of SFX200 back and it looks disastrous.

Tmax always seems to come out well though ... see below

horseandcart1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back