Rain (2 Viewers)

i had two nice holidays in sligo over the last few years, in mulloghmore. the weather was smashing. heres somebody elses photo:

you can jump off the steps there into the sea when the tide is in - great fun.

that looks nice allright. i was there once. it rained

Anyone else get an hilarious email depicting a foto-fit of someone the gardai are looking for, goes by the name of the sun? I have received it 4 times in the last 2 days. ho ho

On the bbc site they were saying it's possibly gonna stay like this for the rest of the summer. Now that's depressing. I hope there's some decent surf at least.

Apparently its due to La Nina (cooling in the Pacific) this often leads to a stable high pressure system over southern europe, that circulates low pressure systems above it in northern europe. Very stubborn and long-term kind of thing. Bleak isn't it?

Apparently its due to La Nina (cooling in the Pacific) this often leads to a stable high pressure system over southern europe, that circulates low pressure systems above it in northern europe. Very stubborn and long-term kind of thing. Bleak isn't it?

Yep something along those lines alright. It hasn't really rained here today yet :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back