Rain (1 Viewer)

Crazy rain here.
Thunder rumbling non stop for at about 20 minutes now. Rain just got torrential.
type of stuff that can do serious flood damage if it hits the wrong place

Didn't notice the rain as I had the headphones in. But it's been going at it for a while.
I finally took the clothes off the clothes horse yesterday (all inside out of course). Took me three weeks of dry days, wet days, busy days, slacking days, other people hogging the drier days.

Eventually I do it anyway, and neighbour shouts "ah, finally! He emerges! Only took three months!"
Three weeks actually tyvm.

Anyway, pissing it down now, and it actually feels a bit refreshing. It's kept all the maniacs off the street, means I might actually sleep.

the worst we are getting in the west just kinda passed. Think the south east are in for the bad part of it.

This almost sounds like a joke, but it's not. I was just chatting to mum, who is pure out Wesht altogether this evening. And she said the same thing as you. Please don't be my mum.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

There's some good open mic tunes here tonight, but really I'm trapped in the pub because of the downpour out there.

Trapped with about ten other people, one of whom is my drunk and overbearing ex. I'd risk the rain, but I like the tune.

ah, sure, it's one for the ducks.

how-to-keep-ducks-call-ducks-1615457181.jpg

The English are having awful trouble getting their mouths around storm Ciarán.

Lovely day right now, going to get horrible later I expect.

The English are having awful trouble getting their mouths around storm Ciarán.

Lovely day right now, going to get horrible later I expect.
There's a Ciaran in season 3 of top boy.

They don't pronounce it right, although he is Rwandan

looks like carnage for anyone trying to get into dublin today. ryanair just make one attempt and then fuck off; aer lingus seem to take the allowed three gos.

1705838826543.png

This is shite.
The wind is doing weird things too, things are blowing open and slamming shut in ways I've never seen before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back