Rain (9 Viewers)

giggling.jpg

04-D-15176 I hate you!

Rain, fair enough. I forgot my umbrella and misjudged the rain as mist; so I was already wet but it was only my hair and jacket. Ms. Silver Car who was in such a hurry she needed to skip the line of traffic and cross over into the bus lane will get her comeuppance! I will remember you. I will. Fucking speeding through a puddle and drenching me head to toe in dirty water! Water sloshing in my shoes, tights suck to my legs, mascara running down to my chin. I feel disgusting. If I ever see that car again I am going to kick it in the shins!

http://ilpdb.com/

Show her this thread.

check this out:

This unique, funnel shaped umbrella harnesses the flow of rainwater down into its handle, a water pistol. The user can fire at will, maintaining a constant flow of water as long as rain continues to fall!
umbrella%20white.gif

A1wet.jpg
if you use the umbrella to shield yourself from an opponent then you get rained on :(

i was just down in leonards corner for a pint with the parents. twas grand and cozy. i really like that pub.

i live near that pub! but there's no way i would have ventured out tonight at all. come to think of it, i didnt venture out at all today........ except to superquinn to buy firelogs and ice cream :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back