Rain (5 Viewers)

made it (I hear the sighs of relief in Trinity college all the way up here in Clontarf....)

rain rules. Its deadly. People sitting stressed out in their cars as you whizz by them all full of joy and glee.

I have the sniffles now though.

And we had our summer in september there for a few days. We needed an aul drop of rain.

jane, ring in sick. Save yourself the trauma, bother and the expense of buying a new laptop. Tell them you have tummy trouble.

Freelancers can't ring in sick. You do your job or that's you done.

Glad you made it in safely, though. Fer sher.

jane, ring in sick. Save yourself the trauma, bother and the expense of buying a new laptop. Tell them you have tummy trouble.

I'm at home, sick, only just out of bed. Haven't looked outside yet. Based on what I'm reading here maybe I shouldn't. Is it really that bad?

04-D-15176 I hate you!

Rain, fair enough. I forgot my umbrella and misjudged the rain as mist; so I was already wet but it was only my hair and jacket. Ms. Silver Car who was in such a hurry she needed to skip the line of traffic and cross over into the bus lane will get her comeuppance! I will remember you. I will. Fucking speeding through a puddle and drenching me head to toe in dirty water! Water sloshing in my shoes, tights suck to my legs, mascara running down to my chin. I feel disgusting. If I ever see that car again I am going to kick it in the shins!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back