Rain (4 Viewers)

ladies and gentlemen, please let me introduce you to Typhoon Pabuk, which we thought would skirt past us but is currently descending upon us. They hoisted the signal 8 half an hour ago and my office building is now completely empty, apart from us in the paper. What a shitty way to spend my last day in work!!!

Hello Typhoon Pabuk. It's very nice to meet you. Dont mind the cruel things La La is saying. She's just trying to wind you up.

Aye there's a storm front on the way in.

careful now

casual_icon.jpg

i was just out getting my dog ready for bed and there is a ground frost!it is bleeding frosty in september. my dog is a husky so he is delighted, i actually havent seen him so chipper since summer started, he is all playful and giddy and i think i'm getting a cold.

Stupid sky. Always teasing me.
"Is it the End of Days today?? Maybe, but you thought that yesterday, hoohoohooheeeheee, keeping you on your toes seanc."

Damn it all

I have to cycle to work now. Wish me luck.

If I don't make it give all my things to charity, except for my 'They Might be Giants' Best Of. I want Hayworth to have that.....

Careful now, scutter. It's fecking nasty out.

Glad I bothered me arse to go running before it got really bad.

Later on, I'm gonna have to haul myself and a load of crap to the train station. And there ain't no way I'm gonna get a taxi if this doesn't let up. And ain't no way I'm gonna make it there in this rain without my laptop getting drownded. FUCK THIS RAIN.

Careful now, scutter. It's fecking nasty out.

Glad I bothered me arse to go running before it got really bad.

Later on, I'm gonna have to haul myself and a load of crap to the train station. And there ain't no way I'm gonna get a taxi if this doesn't let up. And ain't no way I'm gonna make it there in this rain without my laptop getting drownded. FUCK THIS RAIN.

made it (I hear the sighs of relief in Trinity college all the way up here in Clontarf....)

rain rules. Its deadly. People sitting stressed out in their cars as you whizz by them all full of joy and glee.

I have the sniffles now though.

And we had our summer in september there for a few days. We needed an aul drop of rain.

jane, ring in sick. Save yourself the trauma, bother and the expense of buying a new laptop. Tell them you have tummy trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back