rack off (1 Viewer)

i thought so, i dont remember any of the skinheads in romper stomper telling the gooks to rack off back to vietnam.

ms.b.haven said:
no. but there is a summer bay and shrimps do go on barbi's

no, i actually heard it was the other way 'round. but when the gooks said it, it was "wack off" - the ozzy's found that very sexually appealing to the ear and began wanking each time it was said to them - that's where the saying "i whacked off last night" came from.

interesting

they do say it.
best phrase i picked up in australia was "get fucked"
which isn't unheard of here, but was used so viciously by one person in particular that it took on a new, superior meaning.

deadly, i must go up to asian supermarket and ask the staff if they know any australian swear words. il have my love eggs inserted just in case i get any sexual gratification.

ms.b.haven said:
no, i actually heard it was the other way 'round. but when the gooks said it, it was "wack off" - the ozzy's found that very sexually appealing to the ear and began wanking each time it was said to them - that's where the saying "i whacked off last night" came from.

interesting

oh shit said:
they do say it.
which isn't unheard of here, but was used so viciously by one person in particular that it took on a new, superior meaning.

Are you that Northern Irish guy in Neighbours?

Cormcolash said:
That guy was 3 years below me in school.

yes they do say it,
and that guy apparently didn't tell any of his family or no-one that he was going to be on the show, or that he was on the show for months, and so his uncle and aunt tuned in to see him on the telly and were suitably shocked.
i think they were more surprised to discover that he couldn't read or write.

oh shit said:

the Kiwis say it ten times better. something along the lines of 'git facked'
kiwis and aussies all say 'eh' after a sentence. kiwis say 'pin' instead of pen, and instead of representative, they say 'riprisintatuv'

my dad's a full blooded aussie and while he never used to say 'rack off' much, when he drank too much he was 'maggot as fack'

La La said:
kiwis and aussies all say 'eh' after a sentence.

1.jpg

hey there, fuckface-eh
hey there, fuckface-eh

pad said:
yes they do say it,
and that guy apparently didn't tell any of his family or no-one that he was going to be on the show, or that he was on the show for months, and so his uncle and aunt tuned in to see him on the telly and were suitably shocked.
i think they were more surprised to discover that he couldn't read or write.

Yeah it's tough where we're from, we've only got one of the best education systems in the world with a really high literacy rate, tough going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back