QUIET NIGHTS (2): Mumblin Deaf Ro, Catherina Behan, Derrick Devine, Miranda al Raad.. (1 Viewer)

Re: QUIET NIGHTS (2): Mumblin Deaf Ro, Catherina Behan, Derrick Devine, Miranda al Ra

Really looking forward to being at home doing work for this : (

Re: QUIET NIGHTS (2): Mumblin Deaf Ro, Catherina Behan, Derrick Devine, Miranda al Ra

Really looking forward to being at home doing work for this : (
Will you be controlling the sound from home?

I control the horizontal and the vertical.

sorry, what?

actually, I should be studying....

Only caught Catherina Behan and Mumblin' Deaf Ro but 'twas a good night.

Didn't quite stumble in and make a tit of myself as promised but I'll do better next time.

Be Jaysus that Ronan Hession is good, wha?

great gig! MDR was excellent. And I liked Derrick's new stuff. I missed Miranda, but I enjoyed Catherina, it was unexpected.
More gigs like this please.

Ro was incredible, actually. Enjoyable even though I didn't really get to loiter as I'm wont to.

Thanks to everyone who came down. Really enjoyed this one. Definitely avoiding pubs as venues from now on as this one went much better. The next night should be sometime around the end of May in some BYOB type place.

And now back to singing "this is the pitch, the hero is a graduate..." to myself while I wash the dishes.

Where did my comment go? Anyway...

Really enjoyed the night, it was great to hear MDR somewhere quiet for once :)

Thanks to everyone who came down to this last night. i really, really enjoyed it. Special thanks to owensie for organising it.

Belated hi to the Thumped people who came down - I didn't recognise any of you (except ernesto).

hey mdr. my friends really liked yer set. although one friend who loved it said bizarrely that they thought you were like phil collins! i presume they were referring to yer sound......

great night oscar wilde songs, sex poems,good tunes and tinnies. what more could you ask for...

cheers to owen and all involved.

der

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back