Questionable van "shops" (1 Viewer)

there was a van used to come to me nana's. she used to call the two chaps who drove it 'Snotty Nosed Oliver' and 'Mickey Dripping'.

i went out with someone once who worked his family's 'shop' from a hatch in their garage. the guy i see now's local shop is called 'the shop' and is basically his neighbours front room with two ice cabinets and a coupla shelves of essentials.

i remember that kip on st. donagh's rd. the one in finglas is still there btw. i passed it the other week on the bus and it was open for business

There used to be an pair of brothers, who ran a thriving convinience store from their front porch, in the Marley estate in Rathfarnham.
You could purchase anything the heart desired, if I remember correctly.
I used to pop in for a big time and a TK minereral, after getting liberally infected with a conncotion of diseases in BCS swimming pool.
The two lads were 8 or 9 when they started it. I'd imagine any lad with that kind of entrepreneurial savvy at that age is a billionare by now.
Does anyone know them?

Wilbert said:
I myself, am a St. Donaghs Roader. Our biggest claims to fame are Damien Dempsey and Lir.

SeeeeeeeeHeeeeee the sun-seeeeeeeet OOvver saint Donaaaaaaaaaagh's!
Ah Damo

I know that place so I do, does that make me gangsta?

Wilbert said:
Only if you've ever heard of the Curleys! Two brothers who could only be told apart by their cryptic nicknames; Fat Curley and Skinny Curley.
Or if you know who Honky O'Brien is.
Damn! I don't know who they are. However, I will get my Donaghmede connections to gimme the lowdown. I sometimes roll with my homies in Grove Park you see.

Wilbert said:
Only if you've ever heard of the Curleys! Two brothers who could only be told apart by their cryptic nicknames; Fat Curley and Skinny Curley.
Or if you know who Honky O'Brien is.
one of them isn't called rodney is he?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back