• just pretending?

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • pete brady?

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • non-gender specific queer friendly?

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
http://twitter.com/HenryRollins
the last thing he was doing was 'raging against the machine'.

I'd say he's really that angry

13 days ago - looks like the machine got the better of him. Does anyone have a twitter account? i sign up to almost everything i encounter on the net but twitter looks like a step too far...

'Hollywood' angry/latent homos*xual & a fuggen midget.

I'd LIKE TO PUNCH HIS LIGHTS OUT in capital letters & then get a shower of musos to play cod-metal over my rant while I stick my finger up my hole and shout to camera in an expensively-made video-clip AND THEN patronise yr. average Comic Book Guy with empty rhetoric about the evils of corporate America while taking the corporate American dollar to sustain my corporate lifestyle.

Tattoos are for gaylords an' all. What with the Chilli Peppers and stuff.

'Hollywood' angry/latent homos*xual & a fuggen midget.

I'd LIKE TO PUNCH HIS LIGHTS OUT in capital letters & then get a shower of musos to play cod-metal over my rant while I stick my finger up my hole and shout to camera in an expensively-made video-clip AND THEN patronise yr. average Comic Book Guy with empty rhetoric about the evils of corporate America while taking the corporate American dollar to sustain my corporate lifestyle.

Tattoos are for gaylords an' all. What with the Chilli Peppers and stuff.

'mazin.

I think rollins has calmed a little these days. But even this mellowing leaves him in a stage of constant rage far beyond what we could understand.

He rages so we don't have to, Atlas Rollins holding aloft the rageosphere!

His TV show is sheeeite too. America's Next Top Model doll'd up as sub-Neitchzean 'righteousness'.
The parts where he narrates over his ANGRY face in front of a typewriter surely inadvertently inspires mentalists to gun down CAPITALISTS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back