Question for Phantomers (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter egg_
  • Start date
  • Replies 80
  • Views 7K
  • Watchers 2
PeteReed would be the best man to answer these questions, but he's on air...so I'll try to answer a few questions...

- Every station has certain requirements regarding the talk:music ratio. Phantom is no different, it's very simple.

-The programme "about radios" was the legendary Anorak Hour hosted by Ger Roe for many years. It was extremely popular and well-regarded among certain sections of the audience. It was called the anorak hour for the blatant and simple reason that it was aimed at radio anoraks, so shock horror if it wasn't interesting to everyone. (Self-appointed Radio Critics in Failure-To-Get-Point-Shocker). Anyway, it has finished up for the time being but it will be back in podcast form periodically.

- We Care A Lot is not on every other afternoon, but even it it was, jaysus, Faith No More in the afternoons on irish radio? Happy days, I say.

PeteReed would be the best man to answer these questions, but he's on air...so I'll try to answer a few questions...

- Every station has certain requirements regarding the talk:music ratio. Phantom is no different, it's very simple.

-The programme "about radios" was the legendary Anorak Hour hosted by Ger Roe for many years. It was extremely popular and well-regarded among certain sections of the audience. It was called the anorak hour for the blatant and simple reason that it was aimed at radio anoraks, so shock horror if it wasn't interesting to everyone. (Self-appointed Radio Critics in Failure-To-Get-Point-Shocker). Anyway, it has finished up for the time being but it will be back in podcast form periodically.

- We Care A Lot is not on every other afternoon, but even it it was, jaysus, Faith No More in the afternoons on irish radio? Happy days, I say.

You'll definitely get a promotion, Roxy. Keep it up!

Will the programme about boats be back too?

I like Phantom. I'd like it a lot more if they burned all their Muse CDs. Like thats gonna happen though....

any chance you could play the power trio for me?
staind, limp bizkit and puddle of mudd.

GNARLY choice bro!!!!

08-gnarly.jpg

Why does Phantom always play the worst song on the Raptures new album? 'Little pieces of something' Always! Everyone knows that the 'Whoo Yeaah Alright' one is the best on the album. Cop on!

Listen to the album!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back