Question for Phantomers (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter egg_
  • Start date
  • Replies 80
  • Views 7K
  • Watchers 2
Why do you play so much cack?

Why are most of the presenters benni's?

Its a scientific fact that the youth of today like cack and bennis.

Thats why all the good music and good DJs come on after dark when all the young people are gone to bed.

My favourite benni

7.jpg

If you could get him on phantom it'd be deadly. (and his being dead is absolutely no excuse)

-The programme "about radios" was the legendary Anorak Hour hosted by Ger Roe for many years. It was extremely popular and well-regarded among certain sections of the audience. It was called the anorak hour for the blatant and simple reason that it was aimed at radio anoraks, so shock horror if it wasn't interesting to everyone. (Self-appointed Radio Critics in Failure-To-Get-Point-Shocker). Anyway, it has finished up for the time being but it will be back in podcast form periodically.

eh.............. that sounds a bit defensive??!!

just because someone has an opinion on a segment on a radio station doesn't make them a 'self-appointed critic' of said medium? they are the listenership! they have a right to express themselves surely?!

Hugh, genuinely sorry for seeming unnecessarily defensive - it's just the way people are criticising the Anorak Hour seems a bit daft - dubbing it as shite because it focused on the history of radio broadcasting would be the same as giving out because Icon plays all Irish content all the time or coz the goth/industrial show is a bit dark..

Hey it's cool, I was probably being a bit of a dick anyway. I do know what you mean. The show is what it is (or was what it was) ... I just didn't see much justification for it.

Has Phantom gone? Cannot get it for the last few days on my always trusty car stereo. Maybe no enough advertising or wotever... 6 months tho. Bless. Must get the internet in to the car...Rob da Bank BBC1. Just played Jape remix BTW t'other nite.

Has Phantom gone? Cannot get it for the last few days on my always trusty car stereo. Maybe no enough advertising or wotever... 6 months tho. Bless. Must get the internet in to the car...Rob da Bank BBC1. Just played Jape remix BTW t'other nite.

Nah, I was listening to it this morning. I think your radio's fucked Pat. Buy a new one. Or better still, use it as an excuse to buy a new car.

Jaysus are we gone? Shite, and here's me and Psychotic No. 2 going to work like a pair of chumps!

Anyway, not gone. Are you sure it's 105.2 you're trying on? :confused: Whereabouts are you?

I love that fuckin tune. Those kids are gonna be huuuuge, if there's any justice at all...but there isn't, is there?

Lend me your face. Great tune, particularly the vocal. Must go see them.

Where is my phantom gone? 105.2 or 105.3 i can't remember. It won't come up on 'search' anymore. I won't win a chance to go to burger king now and treat all my employees to a whopper meal.

I love to get a new car Hugh, good suggestion, what one though?

Thanks for the earplugs the other nite. Had to skedaddle early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back