Question about the AC/DC night in the funnel years ago. (2 Viewers)

Space

is deep
Supporter
Solutions
Anyone know who the band was that had no drummer on the night, that my mate ended up drunkenly playing with?

I think I got up and sang a bit of TNT with them too.

Dunno why I remember this right now, but it was a great night.

Could've been myself and Trues from My Name Is Satan,we were supposed to play as a band but Glynn broke his arm a few days before so we opted out as a band and did Night Prowler on two guitars instead.
could that be it?

Could've been myself and Trues from My Name Is Satan,we were supposed to play as a band but Glynn broke his arm a few days before so we opted out as a band and did Night Prowler on two guitars instead.
could that be it?

Possibly I don't remember an awful lot from the night but Belfast and My Name is Satan sound about right. Actually I'm pretty sure whoever it was were from Belfast so it was probably you guys alright.

I do remember waking up the next day with cuts on my back from doing an air guitar impression of Angus Young's spinning around on the floor routine.

I don't remember anyone else playing without a drummer so there's a very good chance it was us. We need Anthony to chip in on this.

I don't remember anyone else playing without a drummer so there's a very good chance it was us. We need Anthony to chip in on this.

I'm sure he'll be along at some stage. Anyway was a great night would be cool to do it again sometime. Has it been ten years?

It was My Name Is Satan all right. Think it was 1997 all right so ... jesus ..... almost 10 years .... deadly night.

St Partrick's day 1999. It was May Name Is Satan. I have the whole thing on Mini Disc here. Most of it is really good.

poster17_3_99.JPG

flyer17_3_99.JPG

Only two bands still going.

i had the top poster on my various walls up until my last house move

your best work, mackie

I had the set of fliers which made up the band picture on my wall for ages. I'm pretty sure they're in a box in my dad's gaff somewhere.

I was living in Scotland at the time and missed it, and I've felt really left out ever since.

Yeah even I was there:rolleyes:

So do we have to wait another two years before we can have another one?

Wasn't Bambi that's for sure. The thing is they were more of a pub band who got on the bill, and played a few more songs than the rest as the last band. Think they did 'Shot Down in Flames'

I think Anthony organised the whole thing so he'll know. I was only a drunken teenage punter.

Wasn't Bambi that's for sure. The thing is they were more of a pub band who got on the bill, and played a few more songs than the rest as the last band. Think they did 'Shot Down in Flames'

Ha ha! Pub band ... you are so right. It was Anthony, me, Kyrz from Fairuza, James Lillis on drums, and some dude we didn't even know on vocals. Just a one-off. Best fun ever though ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back