Putting together a Cook book.. (1 Viewer)

Ferox13

I'm starting to back into cook- well veggie cooking anyway since i have no idea how to cook meat (longpig or otherwise).

So I started to keep recipes I liked or liked the look of with the intent of putting together a scrap book type Cookbook of my (stolen) Recipes. So I started keeping print outs and photocopies etc. Then it came to me I'd photoshop them a bit ....

I just started today and I'm still working on the 'look' of it:

Heres some Dips I wanna try:

Cookbook-2.jpg

Also a recipe for the famous Elvis PB sambo (ok i didn't really need to write down the recipe for this but couldn't resist using the report of it..):

Cookbook-1.jpg

The riata dip page also has still/posters from The Stranglers of Bombay on it :)

I hope to keep this up and eventually get it bound :)

very cool very cool! i'm the worst cook in the world. well i'm not awful, i'm just lazy. vegetarians are rather notorious for being talented in the kitchen and i am the exception that proves the rule.

very cool very cool! i'm the worst cook in the world. well i'm not awful, i'm just lazy. vegetarians are rather notorious for being talented in the kitchen and i am the exception that proves the rule.

They are in their holes.
Most of them just eat lots of pasta & rice with no sauces, I was told.

that explains my natural inclination towards bland starch! hoodlums have me tricked into self-deprecation!

WAY. Dinner in all my veggie mates gafs is piss poor (except you baz baz) you just end up praying for meat to drop uncooked from the ceiling with some brown sauce so that you can get over the pasta/ rice and salad nonsence while your fellow meat eaters shite on about how much healthier veggies must be. which is total bollox to begin with cos Veggie bathroom cabinets are always full of fucking supplements you're supposed to get from eating fucking food.(and yes i always go through peoples bathroom cabinets cos sometime you can find something with rake loads of codine or a vallium or something to take the edge off having to spend time around people while sober) vegitarian food wise you're better off having a carnivore cook it or you because we add in loads of tastey shit to make up for the lack of meat. Vegans are the worst cooks of all time they're just anti taste. (And they never have any decent painkillers lying around)

there seems to be far more vegetarian cook books on the market than books on all other aspects of vegetarianism put together. i have come across dozens of vegan cook books but only less than ten books that advise on other aspects of the lifestyle like medicine (very difficult to get information on this), clothes, toiletries, cleaning products etc. i don't paricularly see the point in having anymore cookery books to be blunt.
the simpler cooking is, the better - i don't want to waste time on it. i eat soya beans, broccoli, carrots, celery, green beans and rice everyday and i rarely cook anything else. after two hours cooking soya beans i just really want to do something else.

but only less than ten books that advise on other aspects of the lifestyle like clothes.....

I will put a section in my book advising you how to dress - whats good this Autumn etc etc. A guide to looking casual but smart for modern men so to speak. I might put a few pics of Gunas for the cailins too..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back