punk shows in trinity? (2 Viewers)

no_exit

Website
www.livejournal.com
ok so i was talking to this ENTS officer friend of mine about possibly putting on a show at the buttery in trinity. he said he might be able to hook me up... so if anyone is interested in this let me know, seeing as there isn't the music room now and such...

if by trinity you mean maynooth.

the "ALTERNATIVE MUSIC SOCIETY" (WOOO, Spooky) are looking for bands if any are interested.

and dont bother slagging the name of the society, its been done to death already.

we already have punk shows in trinity.. over by the steps.. Kev shows everyone how well he can hold his drink.. stanto shows everyone how he can sleep anywhere.. and i show everyone how much more i need to practice skating..

no_exit said:
ok so i was talking to this ENTS officer friend of mine about possibly putting on a show at the buttery in trinity. he said he might be able to hook me up... so if anyone is interested in this let me know, seeing as there isn't the music room now and such...

id say any of the kilcoole bands would like to play, if ye would have us!!

my new band will play.. ex-begrudgers,bastard youth,glueboy,alhazred... WikkiD!

weeler said:
we already have punk shows in trinity.. over by the steps.. Kev shows everyone how well he can hold his drink.. stanto shows everyone how he can sleep anywhere.. and i show everyone how much more i need to practice skating..
and theyre free shows too.

mc moley said:
who us? or weelers band?
either.
also, i have to ask you what you drink because you get some for free apparantly.

ill have to go ask people to confirm but yesterday they were really up for it and stuff

I is John said:
either.
also, i have to ask you what you drink because you get some for free apparantly.

ill have to go ask people to confirm but yesterday they were really up for it and stuff

nice one can you give me a phone number to ring you at or anything? i have to double check wit the lads.
can weelers band and us play or is it just one band. cuz i wouldnt like to steal their first gig! (i'd take their second though!!)

ive just been told yes..... eh, rather than give out someone else's number...... check your pm's in a moment.

apologies to weeler and phil for having to say that

Slimjim Hody said:
Belgium smack is da bomb and they be keepin' it real, but I prefer the ex-pat crack scene here in The Netherlands. Very heart warming.
Could Already Dead play?And more importantly, if we can, can we padlock the doors so no-one gets out while we play the one riff over and over for 25 minutes and I moan incoherently about killing people and eating shit and that?

the show would be free, but the bands would be paid. how great is that? i'm not going to pretend to know what i'm doing, because i don't. in fact, i have absolutely no clue how to go about putting on a show.so maybe someone could guide me as to what i should do? this wouldn't be until after christmas anyway, seeing as i'll only be in ireland for less than a month now and have way too much shit to at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back