Punk Girls photo's (1 Viewer)

the strange guy said:
Apart from those loose mammaries, they were great times.
Yeah, do ya remember when you *ahem* preteneded to record Molly and Lyncher riding with a camera, and then he came downstairs in nothing but a balaclava, and fucked a used Johnnie at your face? Such times.... *sigh*

Attachments

• normal_sniper13.jpg
    normal_sniper13.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 574
Punk Rock.

1082454399.jpg

yames said:
Yeah, do ya remember when you *ahem* preteneded to record Molly and Lyncher riding with a camera, and then he came downstairs in nothing but a balaclava, and fucked a used Johnnie at your face? Such times.... *sigh*
He tied the johnny in a knot, bit a hole in the 'cum reservoir' *then* fucked it at my face. It was a nightvision camera I used on them too. I think it was 'Husband' Sean Walsh's camera. If you're going to tell everyone *my* funny stories, get your facts straight.
The best bit was before I moved to Leeds I stuck a used johnny in Lyncher's pillowcase. He slept for the next 6 months on my cum and never guessed.

I recalled the 'night vision' element to the story, but thought it just too great to be true, and so left it out. *sigh* sorry for using *your* funny stories. I'll just have to stick to being a spineless bastard and attacking the likes of 'Sheep' and "Winty'.

when i get married, my bride will be wearing one of those Anti-Feminist t-shirts. and sucking me off on the altar.

I once went out with a girl who had 'Slippery when wet' tattooed on her gee. That joke wore thin exactly 1 minute after she got it done. Fucking state of it.

Alan Remorse said:
when i get married, my bride will be wearing one of those Anti-Feminist t-shirts. and sucking me off on the altar.

when you get married, it will be a number of miles out to sea where it's perfectly legal to marry a charolais heifer. you're from fucking cork man, get a grip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back