Punk Girls photo's (1 Viewer)

the strange guy said:
Apart from those loose mammaries, they were great times.
Yeah, do ya remember when you *ahem* preteneded to record Molly and Lyncher riding with a camera, and then he came downstairs in nothing but a balaclava, and fucked a used Johnnie at your face? Such times.... *sigh*

Attachments

• normal_sniper13.jpg
    normal_sniper13.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 574
Punk Rock.

1082454399.jpg

yames said:
Yeah, do ya remember when you *ahem* preteneded to record Molly and Lyncher riding with a camera, and then he came downstairs in nothing but a balaclava, and fucked a used Johnnie at your face? Such times.... *sigh*
He tied the johnny in a knot, bit a hole in the 'cum reservoir' *then* fucked it at my face. It was a nightvision camera I used on them too. I think it was 'Husband' Sean Walsh's camera. If you're going to tell everyone *my* funny stories, get your facts straight.
The best bit was before I moved to Leeds I stuck a used johnny in Lyncher's pillowcase. He slept for the next 6 months on my cum and never guessed.

I recalled the 'night vision' element to the story, but thought it just too great to be true, and so left it out. *sigh* sorry for using *your* funny stories. I'll just have to stick to being a spineless bastard and attacking the likes of 'Sheep' and "Winty'.

when i get married, my bride will be wearing one of those Anti-Feminist t-shirts. and sucking me off on the altar.

I once went out with a girl who had 'Slippery when wet' tattooed on her gee. That joke wore thin exactly 1 minute after she got it done. Fucking state of it.

Alan Remorse said:
when i get married, my bride will be wearing one of those Anti-Feminist t-shirts. and sucking me off on the altar.

when you get married, it will be a number of miles out to sea where it's perfectly legal to marry a charolais heifer. you're from fucking cork man, get a grip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back