Punk For It Gig in the Voodoo. (2 Viewers)

SeanR

Website
punk4it.proboards29.com
Tuesday 22nd of Feb.

Doors: 7:00

Price: €5

Bands (so far):

Soldiers Take Half (i'm sure we all know the boyos)

Verbal Discretion (my band... eh, kinda melodic punk with some melodic hardcore too)

The Upgrades (em........... ska..................... Blast playas.)

Langdon Beck might be playing but they might just be doin the writing thing for the moment so i've to hear back from them but hopefully they'll play. I'll post and edit when the other bands are confirmed anyway. Anyone slightly interested?

i reckon we can do this...we have two new songs so i dont see why not
...gotta ask the other guys though
well ross seeing as i dont see your yuppie ass no more what ya think? practice wed by the way!

mc moley said:
well ross seeing as i dont see your yuppie ass no more what ya think? practice wed by the way!
I say yes to langdon beck after all "I'm begining to feel it is impossible to live in this day and age and to be totally free of all of society’s restraints".

mc moley said:
Cool! I texted Ross about it and he said the same: "I'd say so but i'll ask the rest". Two down....

stephenoblunt said:
By the way it's a Punk For It Website gig, not a People's Republic Of Punk For It Forum gig. :)
It's kinda both cos STH are playing and LB might be playin and we're (VD) are playin. Only thing is, there's more bands to be confirmed and all y'know. Hopefully it'll be geared more towards the People's Republic but I think i've done all I can getting STH and LB on there.

bombidol said:
20 Bulls Each might be interested. still a slot going?
There are yeah. I don't actually have control over this; persuasion is the only implement I have so i'll do my best but Eoghan's thinking about Pinion and Chewing On Tinfoil and the like so I don't know how good the chances are but i'll do the best I can! And if I can't make him put yis on this one, i'd say I could pull it off for the next one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back