SURRENDER- Cali Peace Punk seeking EIRE gigs! (1 Viewer)

the band, i guess. i told steve who's booking their tour in the uk that i'd find a driver & promoters. i suppose belfast on the saturday (20th) looks better route wise, what d'you reckon?

dublin is actually sorted. its gonna be on the 20th with belfast on 23rd. can you do the 21st or 22nd mike?

lolz at defo wash before gig tag. Oly for sure!

If every dublin driver is busy to drive them im available. Swish van, loads of leg room, dvd players, sandwich toaster - all mod cons :p

Is that yer man 'Paul Crimpshrine' that used to live with Gog and pepe back in the day? I only met the guy once but he seemd like a nice guy. Am sure some of the old school heads on here will know who you are talking about...

yeah it is ur man from crimpshrine, defo nice chap- looked about 20 but is obviously significantly older.

Man I LOVE toasted sandwichs.Used to eat them all the time back in the tiger days.

always have to ruin everything with some sort of business proposal, u've changed boss.
sold yerself out.

Dont even care about the business end :cool:. Conor is travelling for the month of june so il have no bands. Il be desperate for some gig action.

The sandwich toaster just makes those van made tesco tour sambos bearable & the whaft of melted cheddar masks the whaft of banjo cheese! :p

sur if they have a van ya could always park outside the gigs selling toasted sambos watching stuff on yer dvd player :)

fucking toasted sambos in the van! that's the most amazing thing i've heard all week.

didnt he get a few smacks at a gig here years ago?,stee wud know the bloke !!
yeah,in the new inn if I remember correctly. crimpshine were great, must check out surrender if he's in them

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back