Pugwash, Anyone like em? (2 Viewers)

Miss Piggy said:
ryan tubridy loves them, hes always playing them on the radio. im not so mad about them either.
RYAN TURDBODY.... Whatta sucker... Don't have a clue who DUDWASH are and if I get one you can CAN HAVE IT!!! CAPTIAN PUGWASH IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!!!! ONE DAY HE SAID TO ME "You've got to constantly reinvest your enthusiasm for livin' large, marge, so large you need a barge!" I SAID BACK YOU CAN FLOAT MY BOAT RIGHT UP THE RIIIVVVVEEERRRRRR!!!! ALLAHQUANDO!!!!!!!!!!

They're one of those bands that just writes really good Beatlesy songs. Y'know the way, their songs are supposed to be just perfect pop. So good in fact that only reviewers and people in the music biz can appreciate them. Nobody else can be bothered with another Beatles or Crowded House. The sort of band that you can't actually criticis or like.

Saw them once, couldn't think of anything I liked or didn't like about them. meh.
Rep for being big Jellyfish fans though.

Anthony said:
They're one of those bands that just writes really good Beatlesy songs. Y'know the way, their songs are supposed to be just perfect pop. So good in fact that only reviewers and people in the music biz can appreciate them. Nobody else can be bothered with another Beatles or Crowded House. The sort of band that you can't actually criticis or like.

Saw them once, couldn't think of anything I liked or didn't like about them. meh.
Rep for being big Jellyfish fans though.

I really really like Pugwash.
Anto's right - it's perfectly poppy.
Wonderful melodies.
Chap's a great songwriter.

I think I got into an argument with yer man Pugwash on Cluas (spit) a couple of years ago. Seemed like a complete tosspot.

Yer man is the Beth Ditto of Irish indie pop.

Put him in a luminous lycra binbag and he'll be on the front of Vogue next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back