PS4 (1 Viewer)

east hastings

Threads
They want your friends to be able to see everything you're doing via social media, and you can play the same games on a ps vita if you have one. Seems like the same stuff as the wii u

Scientician 0.8

Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Sounds like a load of bollix. Sega better start making consoles again or something. Also all my jokes are about 25 years out of date. When's Elite coming out on it? Jeff Minter etc.

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Threads
Website
thumped.com
Sounds like a load of bollix. Sega better start making consoles again or something. Also all my jokes are about 25 years out of date. When's Elite coming out on it? Jeff Minter etc.
revenge of the revenge of the mutant camels ps4

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Threads
Website
thumped.com
just saw that Killzone footage. Looks good, but then this is what PCs are doing in 1080p these days

Lefty Frizzell

Threads
Even by Sonys standards that was a fairly cack handed launch. No pricing, launch date or even a ps4 to actually show.

The bulk of it seemed to an informercial for developers to developers to plug their iterative, AAA crap. The same old stuff with better graphics.

For a company who lost 5.7 billion last year I thought they might felt the need to adapt to the changing audience.

maims bond

Threads
I watched the Drive Club segment and was rather underwhelmed by the graphics. I remember seeing one of the first glimpses of the PS3 gameplay and it was a quantum leap compared to the PS2.

Lefty Frizzell

Threads
I watched the Drive Club segment and was rather underwhelmed by the graphics. I remember seeing one of the first glimpses of the PS3 gameplay and it was a quantum leap compared to the PS2.
That was a total non starter. He spent 5 minutes talking about how the stitching in the seat and the carbon fibre on the hood is rendered.

I tapped out after that demo.

Stan Bowles

Contributor
Threads
Sony for once had the opportunity to get the jump on MS, but in typical Sony style they failed spectacularly. So so bad.

Stan Bowles

Contributor
Threads
Actually bad isn't right, it was just two hours of nothing, and at the end if the two hours of nothing they wouldn't even tell us when we could buy it or how much it would cost. It what it even bloody looks like.

Lefty Frizzell

Threads
Actually bad isn't right, it was just two hours of nothing, and at the end if the two hours of nothing they wouldn't even tell us when we could buy it or how much it would cost. It what it even bloody looks like.
We you not impressed by Knack?

Lefty Frizzell

Threads
Big budget, blockbuster. Intended to sell in huge numbers.

Your CODs, your GTAs, your FIFAs etc.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads