PS4 (1 Viewer)

They want your friends to be able to see everything you're doing via social media, and you can play the same games on a ps vita if you have one. Seems like the same stuff as the wii u

Sounds like a load of bollix. Sega better start making consoles again or something. Also all my jokes are about 25 years out of date. When's Elite coming out on it? Jeff Minter etc.

Sounds like a load of bollix. Sega better start making consoles again or something. Also all my jokes are about 25 years out of date. When's Elite coming out on it? Jeff Minter etc.

revenge of the revenge of the mutant camels ps4

just saw that Killzone footage. Looks good, but then this is what PCs are doing in 1080p these days

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Even by Sonys standards that was a fairly cack handed launch. No pricing, launch date or even a ps4 to actually show.

The bulk of it seemed to an informercial for developers to developers to plug their iterative, AAA crap. The same old stuff with better graphics.

For a company who lost 5.7 billion last year I thought they might felt the need to adapt to the changing audience.

I watched the Drive Club segment and was rather underwhelmed by the graphics. I remember seeing one of the first glimpses of the PS3 gameplay and it was a quantum leap compared to the PS2.

I watched the Drive Club segment and was rather underwhelmed by the graphics. I remember seeing one of the first glimpses of the PS3 gameplay and it was a quantum leap compared to the PS2.

That was a total non starter. He spent 5 minutes talking about how the stitching in the seat and the carbon fibre on the hood is rendered.

I tapped out after that demo.

Sony for once had the opportunity to get the jump on MS, but in typical Sony style they failed spectacularly. So so bad.

Actually bad isn't right, it was just two hours of nothing, and at the end if the two hours of nothing they wouldn't even tell us when we could buy it or how much it would cost. It what it even bloody looks like.

Actually bad isn't right, it was just two hours of nothing, and at the end if the two hours of nothing they wouldn't even tell us when we could buy it or how much it would cost. It what it even bloody looks like.

We you not impressed by Knack?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back