PS4 (2 Viewers)

Can't remember what I did in the end, probably just added my card details.

Anyway, i got Fallout 4 for a tenner. Absolutely love it at the minute. Hadn't a clue what I was at on the first play, so after a few hours of getting killed I restarted and am staying around the safe area for a while.

Loading times are a drag.

after something like 13 days of playtime, I've finished a run through of that there fallout. can't wait for cheap ps4 games to flood the market now.

bioshock collection is on the store for a tenner, but 60Gbs.

after something like 13 days of playtime, I've finished a run through of that there fallout. can't wait for cheap ps4 games to flood the market now.

bioshock collection is on the store for a tenner, but 60Gbs.
Check out CEX for used PS4 games. Work perfectly and increasingly cheaper the longer you get from release.

Into the Epilogue of rdr2 now and christ I am so bored of it.

Have Spiderman on order at the library.

I’ve barely played RDR2 at all. Waiting for a PS5 upgrade for it now that will probably never happen.

Into the Epilogue of rdr2 now and christ I am so bored of it.

Have Spiderman on order at the library.
i go months without playing RDR2 and then dip in for a bit. Enjoy it immensely, but it does seem never ending, and I've not bothered with any of the tertiary stuff like hunting to improve crafting items etc.

Also,
that plot twist with the Caribbean island, wtf?

Just checked how long the Epilogue lasts and I'm ripping. I was genuinely in a bad mood playing the "last" mission since it kept going on and on without a save point, eating into my sleep.

took it out of the plastic at the weekend and played it for a couple of days. There were a decent couple of missions at the start but now its just trotting around on a horse doing nothing. Think I'm done with it until another lockdown maybe

I’ve gotten into Days Gone over the last few… days. Another one I bought (€15 in Argos!) and never opened, then traded it in to GameStop a couple of weeks ago since I had gotten it free with playstation plus when the ps5 came out…

anyway it’s not bad at all, and plays at a locked 60fps on the ps5 which is very nice. It’s like a way less depressing, more open world, The Last of Us game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back