PS3 (5 Viewers)

The IGN is an 'exclusive' review, so I wouldn't take it as gospel. Still reckon it'll be great though.

Demons Souls was despatched today too, looks like the old dust gatherer is finally going to get some serious use.

I never did finish Killzone though.

The IGN is an 'exclusive' review, so I wouldn't take it as gospel. Still reckon it'll be great though.

Demons Souls was despatched today too, looks like the old dust gatherer is finally going to get some serious use.

I never did finish Killzone though.

i have been away for ages so havent had a chance to pick up any games that arent on ds/psp. So my 'to buy' list is growing

I've been a bit jaded recently, nothing's really caught my attention. RE5 was a bit of a chore to finish. Got round to playing Dead Space, that was decent enough. Spending too much time playing FM Live, maybe these couple of PS3 games will get me out of my slump.

Nice to see the games industry finally recognising the existence of gigantic winged kittens.

Can you imagine the sort of damage that yoke would do to your skirting boards?

Demon's Souls seems pretty awesome from the couple of hours I had with it this evening. It is pretty unforgiving, but I was aware of that so I'm playing like a bit of a pussy. It's bloody huge too, days of gaming in it I'd say.

Just finished the first island on inFamous, really really enjoying it. It's kinda like a hybrid of crackdown and assasins creed. But not as boring as assasins creed obviously.

Didn't get Infamous at all. Seemed to be a lightweight game with a superpower gimmick that didn't work terribly well. And that karma system was really embarrassing.

Got Ghostbusters in the post today though, it's fun so far.

Finished Ghostbusters. Terrible sub-HD graphics, couple of annoying difficulty spikes and pretty uninspiring level design. Still good fun catching ghosts though. Glad I rented, would have felt pretty short changed if I had paid for it.

Finished Ghostbusters. Terrible sub-HD graphics, couple of annoying difficulty spikes and pretty uninspiring level design. Still good fun catching ghosts though. Glad I rented, would have felt pretty short changed if I had paid for it.

Yeah, I thought this game was pretty poor. I traded it in after a couple of hours worth of gaming. The visuals belong in a mid 90s game and catching ghosts was dull as fuck. Bustin' didn't make me feel good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back