PS3 (4 Viewers)

Gotta say, I'm liking this game a lot. Only gripe so far is that there doesn't seem to be a huge variety of weapons. I'm about 3 levels in and yeah - it's pretty damn sweet!

I seem to be getting on a bit better without using the aim mode, the cross hairs do a decent enough job at short to medium range.

I think I'm on level 4 now, probably used about six different weapons. They all seem fairly decent apart from the rifle, which seems to have the power of a pea shooter.

Aye, same here.

I should be online tonight, if you guys fancy meeting up. I played a bit online over the weekend and it seemed solid. Dunno how easy it is to play together though...

So you guys go straight into the toughest level with a new game? Respect.

macho1405_468x836.jpg

WE ARE MEN

Seems easy enough John, if we can get in the same game you can choose squads to go into.

I really like the ebb and flow of the MP, playing all the different game types withing the same game.

Patch due for wipeout this evening that makes multiplayer easier to organise, we should probably arrange another night of wipeout fun.

I'd never heard of it before, but this sounds kinda awesome.

My finger is hovering over the buy button, even though it'll cost a fortune to import, will get stopped by cutoms, and I already have a huge pile of unplayed games.

I'd never heard of it before, but this sounds kinda awesome.

My finger is hovering over the buy button, even though it'll cost a fortune to import, will get stopped by cutoms, and I already have a huge pile of unplayed games.
stop reading eurogamer = problem solved

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back