PS3 (1 Viewer)

I just havent really played it since it came out and I lost my saved profile. I always forget how unforgiving it is especially after the likes of PGR4.

I would have traded it in long ago but for the fact its a promo copy.

I'd rather get embarrassingly humilated in fifa09 this week.

yeah, would like to get out on the pitch myself and get a few games under the belt. Maybe this evening but i live with three other people so they may not be pleased with the idea of me playing xbox and screaming down the mic to other geeks in our living room.

anyone tried the Killzone 2 demo? Have it installed, but my TV is being hogged so i can't play it yet...

Yep. I'm not mad about fps but its very impressive. Looks awesome and the the gameplay appear to be solid. Seems like a must buy for ps3.

I played it with big headphones last night because i'd heard good about the sound. The orchestra score, ambient noises and explosions do sound pretty good alright. Has anyone played it through a decent surround setup?

Just had a quick blast through and it seems pretty good alright. It comes out on payday so I'm sure it'll be purchased.

Dloaded last night but not tried it yet. Looks like we'll all be meeting up on-line soon though.

Looks like we'll all be meeting up on-line soon though.

That'll be fun organising.

"Ok so create a room called thumped"

"What? I don't see the option. Can I send you an invite?"

"No."

"Are you on the EU server?"

"I don't know."

"Jesus. Whats your mobile number?"

It does look savage though.

259epo6.gif

That'll be fun organising.

"Ok so create a room called thumped"

"What? I don't see the option. Can I send you an invite?"

"No."

"Are you on the EU server?"

"I don't know."

"Jesus. Whats your mobile number?"

Sounds like fun!

"I'll meet you in my virtual apartment overlooking the square, where emos are trying to chat up a guy with a female avatar."

Pre-ordered Kilzone 2 there at lunch. I look forward to the seamless online connection fun in a couple of weeks time.

Anyone play Flower?

ya, it's good. It has a similar atmosphere to Braid, high concept and arty , although completely different in terms of gameplay. You control the wind and must blow a flower petal around the level pollinating other flowers to open up the next section of the level.

It would consider it a cross between Pixel junk eden, super monkey ball and everyday shooter, in 3d. To see why you'd have to play it.

I'm not sure if i'd call it relaxing, it certainly tries to be with all the ambient music and wind effects. Nobody dies in it so far as i've seen.

Six axis controls are used for controlling the wind and any button to increase windspeed.

Top tip: use the L1 and R1 bumpers together to control the windspeed. I found just holding down X would unbalance your sixaxis coordination.

ya, it's good. It has a similar atmosphere to Braid, high concept and arty , although completely different in terms of gameplay. You control the wind and must blow a flower petal around the level pollinating other flowers to open up the next section of the level.

It would consider it a cross between Pixel junk eden, super monkey ball and everyday shooter, in 3d. To see why you'd have to play it.

I'm not sure if i'd call it relaxing, it certainly tries to be with all the ambient music and wind effects. Nobody dies in it so far as i've seen.

Six axis controls are used for controlling the wind and any button to increase windspeed.

Top tip: use the L1 and R1 bumpers together to control the windspeed. I found just holding down X would unbalance your sixaxis coordination.

I've been playing it for a few hours and i like it. It looks incredible at times. The end of the 3rd level with the sunset over the wind turbines is a feast for the eyes.

Its more of an experience that a game i suppose but its getting on well with my hangover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back